Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the article says what Montoya said months ago, that there's a supposed source who knows Floyd failed 3 of his A samples, yet there's no source mentioned by Montoya or anyone???

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      There is underlying fine print regarding Donaire's 24/7 random testing. The fine print is that VADA does not report the results to the public unless the fighter grants them permission. So Donaire can easily conceal his results, whether positive or negative. The second thing is that if Donaire tests positive when he's out of competition, and the result is sent to the Commission(s), it is very unlikely that he will be penalized. Keep in mind, if they penalize Donaire for a positive test out of competition, that would create the issue of having to implement random testing all across the board for fighters. Otherwise it would be unfair. And the Commission(s) are uninterested in implementing random testing for two months, let alone an entire year.
      Seems fair, its the commission to decide on what to do on him if tested positive out of competition. Unless we will have a CENTRALIZED BOXING committee that will handle those tested positive out of competition or will handle the whole professional boxing. The problem now is on the Governing body/commissions... look at California, they allowing Berto to fight there coz what they saying, "Berto’s positive drug tests were administered by VADA and not by the commission itself."

Comment

• I don't get how this is shocking??? The stuff about Floyd is the same stuff Montoya said and started months ago, and once again not one source is mentioned.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          I think this piece was supposed to come off as a damning expose on USADA and GBP....and it does. But reading that second part, the agenda here is a little sickening. USADA sucks so please use my friend's (Conte) more reliable agency (VADA). Yes I'm aware Conte has no official role at VADA (not anymore, anyway) but we know better. This is all a money grab and Hauser is pointing the finger in one way, and pretending not to notice what's going on behind him. Or maybe he's just trying to obstruct our view while distracting us at the same time. Crazy.
          Yes, that's seems very obvious from the article, but is there a third choice here?
          VADA caught 2 fighters, 1 of them is even under Conte's watch, and neither fighter got paid...
          USADA caught 1 fighter, and still got to walk away with his millions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            How do you feel about this now that you read part two? do you feel this is investigative sports journalism or is it a TR employed writer taking unproven shots at Floyd and GBP?
            What do you think about the how GBP and USADA handle the Morales testing? seems fair to you? nothing fishy?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              So the article says what Montoya said months ago, that there's a supposed source who knows Floyd failed 3 of his A samples, yet there's no source mentioned by Montoya or anyone???
              Actually the source from Montoya's article says he "believes" PBF failed 3 tests not he actually failed them and has proof. That sources beliefs mean jack.

I am a big PBF fan but if he was juicing then his career and name should go bigtime!!! No way around or to spin PED usage as being OK.
              Last edited by tredh; 11-20-2012, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
                What Arum really says is "I've always said that WADA, which does the Olympic testing, should be the blanket organization to do the testing for this fight in accordance with the state athletic commission for the state where the fight would be held," said Arum.

http://m.r i n g t v.craveonline.com...-and-chavez-jr

Red K for your LIES!!!
                Are you a stupid moron, you were asking me before if Arum ever knows about VADA!! Then i gave you a link of Arum acknowledging VADA as a reliable PED tester!!! Ofcorse i know about WADA stupid!! In that column that you posted he was talking about WADA as an umbrela organization that they can task to oversee the OSDT, overseeing the test that will be done by USADA... They just don't want USADA to do it all alone, meaning they want somebody else to play as witness... stupid...

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
                  Actually the source from Montoya's article says he "believes" PBF failed 3 tests not he actually failed them and has proof. That sources beliefs me jack.

I am a big PBF fan but if he was juicing then his career and name should go bigtime!!! No way around or to spin PED usage as being OK.
                  I agree, but there has yet to be one source mentioned, or any evidence provided. S**t, when Montoya responded several months ago to Golden Boy's letter saying they'll take legal action, he straight up said he knew someone that knew someone who knew Floyd failed 3 of his A samples for those 3 fights, and that's how reporting goes. Yeah.....okay, that sounds real legit. Not to mention MaxBoxing and Montoya/Kim have a big reputation for being anti-Floyd on anything Floyd related. It's about as concrete as the supposed letters that were sent by a member of Team Pacquiao asking what if Manny tests positive.

The thing is, they try to pass this off as fact almost, without providing any source whatsoever. And it's sad that Hauser did this, because it makes him look bad as a writer. There's not one single source about Floyd supposedly testing positive.

S**t, Montoya is even ducking questions about it. Someone on his twitter asked him if there was any source or if it was all made up bull, and he said it's about a rumor that Floyd tested positive.....so basically there is no source.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapaw View Post
                    What do you think about the how GBP and USADA handle the Morales testing? seems fair to you? nothing fishy?
                    Morales was hadlining a card at a new arena in Brooklyn. GBP signed a multi fight deal with said arena. This was supposed to usher in boxing's return to prominence on the east coast. There was no way on god's green earth that Morales testing positive would stop this fight from happening. was it fair that Morales could fight, ABSOLUTELY NOT!! They all put profit ahead of fairness. I'm not shocked.

But to put in the stuff about floyd takes away from the written purpose of the article. The quillian-winky, morales-and garcia, schaeffer and goodman stuff was enough factual, proven information that by itself make for a good article.

I get it, Hauser is now a TR paid employee so he focuses on their chief rival. expected. but putting the floyd stuff, which he knows can't be substantiated at the time he wrote this, just makes all the real facts look made up and strips the article of its objectivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      I don't get how this is shocking??? The stuff about Floyd is the same stuff Montoya said and started months ago, and once again not one source is mentioned.
                      Somehow Mayweather and GBP found a way to shut up Montoya early this year but the latest scandal when GBP and USADA tried to cover up Morales test result re-ignited the story. If the GBP and USADA tried to cover up Morales test result, what makes you think they can't do this to the biggest star (Floyd) of the sport who paid them for it? I don't think this series of incidents happened this year is just a mere coincidence.

On May 20, 2012 , a rumor filtered through the drug-testing community that Mayweather had tested positive on three occasions for an illegal performance-enhancing drug. (GBP threatened Montoya and told to shut up)

In late-May, Pacquiao’s attorneys heard the rumor. On June 4, 2012 , they served document demands and subpoenas on Mayweather, Mayweather Promotions, Golden Boy and USADA calling for the production of all documents that related to PED testing of Mayweather for the Shane Mosley, Victor Ortiz and Miguel Cotto fights but then Mayweather, GBP and USADA quashed the motion from pacquiao's lawyers to have mayweather's USADA test records released.

Why the hell they did that? What are they trying to hide from Mayweather test results?

On September 25, 2012 , All of the sudden, Mayweather, Oscar, GBP apologized to Pacquiao and said he is a great champion denying the PEDs allegation. They asked for a settlement to end the defamation case. Mayweather’s monetary settlement offer was “substantially more” than Pacquiao’s attorneys had expected it would be and an agreement in principle was reached soon afterward.

What is the mean reason Floyd all of the sudden asked for the settlement and paid Pacquiao more than Pacquiao 's attorneys had expected?
                      Last edited by whirlwind; 11-20-2012, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X