Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    How do you feel about this now that you read part two? do you feel this is investigative sports journalism or is it a TR employed writer taking unproven shots at Floyd and GBP?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      real talk, i'll walk from boxing for at least a year.
      I think it's blatantly obvious that Pac is using. That combined with the testing incidents involving Chavez Jr and Quillin make me wonder if any top-level Wild Card fighter of recent years is clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        How do you feel about this now that you read part two? do you feel this is investigative sports journalism or is it a TR employed writer taking unproven shots at Floyd and GBP?
        Way too defensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
          Why would Jmm who is moving up in weight lose muscle? See how much muscle Hopkins at 40 gained by moving up

You put up a picture of hopkins flexing, and still failed. He didn't gain muscle moving up. He is clearly holding more water, nothing more. His biceps were BIGGER at 160.

Last edited by intoccabile; 11-20-2012, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            Way too defensive.
            How is a question to the author of the thread too defensive? Gong man give it a rest. WE know you are celeberating like its a holiday. Its cool have fun. But I would like to see how Nelson feels after reading part 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by RSBonos View Post

Donaire is the only boxer currently to have 24/7 random testing, he's the only guy that is clean for sure. 99% of all athletes don't test to the proper degree.
              There is underlying fine print regarding Donaire's 24/7 random testing. The fine print is that VADA does not report the results to the public unless the fighter grants them permission. So Donaire can easily conceal his results, whether positive or negative. The second thing is that if Donaire tests positive when he's out of competition, and the result is sent to the Commission(s), it is very unlikely that he will be penalized. Keep in mind, if they penalize Donaire for a positive test out of competition, that would create the issue of having to implement random testing all across the board for fighters. Otherwise it would be unfair. And the Commission(s) are uninterested in implementing random testing for two months, let alone an entire year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                I'll get back on it my man. I'm busy.

Comment

no problem. i'm closing out some stuff before the holiday as well.

Comment

Now that is hilarious!

Comment

• This article highlighted how this whole drug testing fiasco has failed. I mean Morales was allowed to fight after completely flunking this tests

Comment

Working...
                      X