Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    You think that because Floyd rarely fights anymore, fights in a sport that he has been doing since he was probably 4 years old, you think that because he takes time off now, THAT is more suspicious of cheating, then a fighter who just out right refused to take extra drug tests?

O_O
    A journalist can write something that is not purely rumor the only thing that he wrote about the rumor is the Floydie thing, Maybe floyd is one of your I idol. He wrote facts there about Conte and Pac's defamation suit that definitely happened, and he just linked facts and combined it with rumors. That's how to write an article. You make the story more interesting as the reader saliviates to finish reading it.

Comment

• I KNEW it. You could tell with how GREAT he did against cotto

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        Your double standards are just shocking. If you switched Floyds name for Manny's in this story you would be holding it up as proof and having a field day with it. I thought its was a great article in its entirety, not just the part pertaining to Floyd(although that is very interesting given his desire to 'clean up baxxing!').
        Totally, how many times do I bump the "Teddy Atlas rumors on Pacquiao cheating" thread? How many times do I bump the "Wildcard boxer claims he injecting Pacquiao" thread? How many times have I brought those up as evidence to Pacquiao cheating?

Never Nada None.

durp

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          People use the robbery term far too often here. How can a 7-5 fight be a robbery? How can a fight with several close rounds be a robbery? Boxing is subjective and depends upon the eye of the beholder.

It's only when you see a trend of biasedness that you should be suspicious.

As for the article there's several points that has to be adressed not only by Mayweather but also, and IMO more importantly, by GBP. These next weeks will be ugly. I guarantee it.
          If you ask me the word rumor saved haurers ass. I don't really see Mayweather or GBP addressing this at all. I hope im wrong though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Who to believe a well established trusted organisation or a boxing writer with a grudge where his only evidence is a rumour?
            I presume you are talking about the USADA and not GBP right?

I find it shocking that they would not answer the questions. I wonder why. Hopefully they will come out with answers soon.

Comment

• We are supposed to believe:

1.USADA is corrupt.
              2.This writer and others knew but sat on it 6 months.
              3.Pacquiao's team knew and never said anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                That whole 'he refused drug tests' nonsense is completely disingenuous and should be treated with contempt. All the nonsense and push and shove between the two camps on that issue had more to do with a clah of monumental ego's than it did someone trying to hide steroid abuse. Floydiots just refuse to see that as its not convenient and they will only mimic what comes out from camp Floyd, even extending the idiocy at times.
                Gong please. In almost every facet of american professional society if you refuse to take a drug test its treated as a positive. Manny's actions made him look bad to people who feel the same way you do about floyd. AT some point you need to just accept that.

Comment

• Funny how this pattern always repeats itself. The journalists who first wrote about Armstrong's doping like David Walsh and Paul Kimmage were savaged by the loyalists and the so called authorities as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    I see.

No comparison as this is sports and not politics, but have you ever heard about the term Watergate?
                    dude, ur talking to the wrong person here. the level of journalism excercised by the journalists in the watergate scandal and others throughout history are in no way comparable to this. the fact that u think they are is laughable. u protect your sources. very true, but u dont cite rumors as evidence. thats hack jorunalism. its trash .

Comment

• Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
                      Exactly but Pacquiao fans want to enjoy this while they can
                      Posters coming in here just to bash manny or floyd and with zero contribution goes straight to my iggy list.

Comment

Working...
                      X