Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BartBears View Post
    Interesting article, but tbh nothing realy new to me, i've been saying this "olympic" drug testing is a joke, it just depends how much money you have and they will cover up everything for you

Exactly, I'm surprised people on here didn't know this already.

I'd say 9 out of every 10 boxer's are juicing, I mean why wouldn't they.......everybody else is doing it.

This is old news by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      come on gong. your performance today clearly shows that your feelings about floyd will make you believe anything negative.
      No, not at all. If you think that doesnt look as bad, if not worse as Manny's big head rumour or some crazy a side meth nonsense, then I would suggest its you with the agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        If they had a legit reason they would've brought it up, not swept underneath the rug.

As for Conte, Heredia, Ariza and everyone else, don't you think they're just giving their fighters the latest undetectables? How hard is it? Hell, one of them actually advised VADA on their testing methods.
        One of the main issues did come up, and that was to educate fighters about what they can and cannot take. This kind of thing helps to avoid another 'Andre Berto' positive incident with trace amounts. Then another fight gets canceled and lots of money is lost.

I don't think Conte is giving fighters the latest undetectable drugs. It's far too risky, far too hot for him to do so. It's not like Heredia, where he lives in Mexico outside of the jurisdiction of the U.S. He can literally do anything he wants without fear of consequence. Also, Conte is not as sophisticated of a drug guy as many think. The guy with the real sophistication, education, and lab experience is none other than Heredia aka Memo. He is the real deal and doesn't hold a doctorate just for nothing. He can make all sorts of drugs from scratch and knows of methods that today's technologies cannot catch. He's already been rumored to be supplying Usain Bolt of all people. Even Conte, if asked, knows damn well he pales in comparison to Heredia.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Hauser has an impeccable reputation. He puts it on the line here. That counts for a lot.
          hows old is this article?

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised, but I would be extremely saddened. It would put boxing at an all-time low.
            Nelson how much farther down can boxing go? You only see it now on ppv and cable. Fishing gets more TV time now.

Comment

Hauser has an impeccable reputation. He puts it on the line here. That counts for a lot.
              He also thinks Bradley won the Pacquiao fight.

IMPECCABLE?

hmm

Comment

• No, he certainly does not. Feel free to search for Thomas Hauser and Top Rank and be sure to have a box of Kleenex because plenty of his writing is a total stroke fest.

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  Why the sudden climbdown then? I have long thought that more suspicion should be on Floyd than Manny over possible PED use.
                  You think that because Floyd rarely fights anymore, fights in a sport that he has been doing since he was probably 4 years old, you think that because he takes time off now, THAT is more suspicious of cheating, then a fighter who just out right refused to take extra drug tests?

O_O

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    It wont be so bad for you, you are a boxing fan and not a fanboy. I think that if the very top guys in the sport, the people that represent our sport to the wider world, have been cheating then we all lose.

I am totally biased towards my sport, but I truly believe it is sport in its truest form and the best sport there is. A way out? I really dont know, but what I do know is that if someone of Floyd or Manny, Ward or Donaire or all or some of them have been cheating, then the action taken will have to be a damn sight further reaching than just punishing the fighter themself.

if all of these guys are on drugs i'm going to do one of these

and then eat an entire peach cobbler.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      what will you guys do if floyd mayweather is exposed to a degree of certainty as a drug cheat?

i have no idea how i will react. i know that i'll literally be crushed.
                      it will be terrible for the sport, and unfortunately I have a feeling we could be about to see it, he has to at least respond to this. i dunno ... who knows it could end up at the cycling point where it's not who was a drug cheat but who wasn't ... fernando escartin the only out of 21 podium finishers in 7 years not on drugs

Comment

Working...
                      X