Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    People don't even realize why Conte is against USADA in the first place. Not realizing USADA and it's relationship with bringing down BALCO and Conte.
    We have a winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      Somewhat yes, I don't following cycling but what I do know is that Baseball has always been leaking with talent.
      It makes sense actually.

Boxing IMO is more susceptible for corruption other than those sports, just check out all these ABCs we have to put thru.

These guys got better judgement to fit their agenda and there's more deep-rooted reasons behind all those.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        if you see me on the lanes, you'd accuse me of PEDs...im THAT good...and yes, it IS a sport...i dont care what anyone says

fat white guys excel in it just like baseball

Comment

• Haymon Connection??

So that means Floyd, Broner, Lara, Arreolla, Paul Williams, Josesito Lopez and NSB flavor of the month Danny Garcia among others are all on PEDS.
          Last edited by Priest Andretti; 11-19-2012, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• It was PEDS the whole time. Shouldve known.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
              do you think his little girly grunts when he punches are a product of peds?

imagine him and Devon Alexander going at it?

Comment

sound like monica seles vs serena williams.

Comment

It would sound like a tennis match.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                    Yeah. That's like saying the Catholic Church does a lot of charitable things to poor people. Therefore they can't do no wrong.

What a stupid nonsense. Where do you get all these dumb posters?
                    sir, this post is idiotic

If the USADA was like the Catholic Church, they would not have busted a Lance Armstrong, Marion Jones, or Barry Bonds. Good grief your analogy was stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                      How could you trust a testing agency where samples are not saved?! An agency that calls itself USADA?! This is shocking. Even a small clinic in a rural area is equipped with a computerized database system!
                      Destroying samples is anything by suspicious. They're definitely hiding something.

Comment

Working...
                      X