Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    It is not rare whatsoever. In fact, I've had it happen, so I know from personal experience. It is not unlikely for both of those fighters to just walk away. Paying hundreds of thousands of dollars would jeopardize that potential fight. And Floyd has already been documented saying that the first thing they have to do to make the Pacquaio fight is -- drop the lawsuit. And again, the lawsuit was going nowhere and was going on what -- 3 years? Please... it was in the best interest of all of them to drop that nonsense.

The only winners were the lawyers. Both Pacquaio and Mayweather lost.

yes it is, dude. it does not happen. people don't just say "oh well" when it comes to that much time and money. that's not how business works. outside of distasters, lawsuits are one of the leading causes in the the bankruptcy of a business.

the law gives you the right to be compensated for any damages you incur through a lawsuit that doesn't move to fruition. taking action to seek those damages is standard procedure. don't try and convince me otherwise, because you very clearly aren't familiar with the process if that's how you think these things go.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      train longer = more speed, power and strength

thus why people point the finger at Pac who improved considerably

Floyd to me has never improved the way Pac did, all i see is a guy with great defense, but when he does get clapped on the chin he wobbles. Pac gets clapped on the chin he doesnt wobble anymore, which i find weird, since he'd been on the floor many times.

Floyd is no beast, i can name a number of boxers who are faster than him, hit harder than him, have a better chin than him, the only difference is they dont have his closed defense. Take his defense away and give him basic defense , Floyd is NOTHING
      People can finger point all they want, but 99% is punching power is generated by technique, and god given gifts like reflexes and bone density.
      Chins are not improved either. If you have a bad chin you have a bad chin. Now PED's can often help in the recovery process as their blood would be more oxygenated, but that is about it.

Comment

• I hope some more reliable sources can come about for this thing to make it a little more reliable.

After that Quillin-Wright fight though I don't trust USADA nearly as much as VADA.

Comment

• “The destruction of samples isn’t supposed to happen,” Ryan Connolly states. “If that happened in an Olympic context, it would set off alarms in a lot of places. There would likely be a thorough investigation by the International Olympic Committee and WADA.”

Victor Conte adds, “The trend in drug-testing now is to save samples longer than before, not pour them down the drain.”

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/main-l...-mess-part-one

Comment

• I'd be pretty crushed. I've loved boxing since I was 7 years old, and if one of my favorite boxers were to get exposed as a cheater I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I mean I would still have Broner and Garcia to hang on to, but Mayweather is one of the greatest boxers I've had the privilege to watch. And him being caught as a cheater would just crush me. I would probably take a break from the sport like many others on this site. I mean it's hard enough to deal with the blatant robberies in the sport, now one of the faces of boxing were to get caught, man. It would make me question how many of my favorite fighters from the 60's. 70's and 80's were using PED'S and I hate thinking about that.

/endrant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              I dont even care about floyd what i care about is if the USADA ruined their reputation for onefighter than ive lost hope for all sports. This is the USADA! This organization handles testing for Olympians! Which means Phelps, Ono, american sprinters, and all our gold medals now come into question. These athletes have backers also.

Ive always said test them all but if this rumour is true then all sports are lost.
              Only a fool would believe USADA would jeopardize their long standing great reputation over Floyd Mayweather. It makes little sense. Now if this allegation was towards VADA, who has very little reputation and is completely unknown outside the boxing business, then that just might be a little believable. And even for VADA to do such a thing, it's very unlikely.

Comment

• When this hits Yahoo or ESPN thatll be interesting...

Comment

• Originally posted by LeftHookGarcia View Post
                  I'd be pretty crushed. I've loved boxing since I was 7 years old, and if one of my favorite boxers were to get exposed as a cheater I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I mean I would still have Broner and Garcia to hang on to, but Mayweather is one of the greatest boxers I've had the privilege to watch. And him being caught as a cheater would just crush me. I would probably take a break from the sport like many others on this site. I mean it's hard enough to deal with the blatant robberies in the sport, now one of the faces of boxing were to get caught, man. It would make me question how many of my favorite fighters from the 60's. 70's and 80's were using PED'S and I hate thinking about that.

/endrant.
                  What is crushing is the people who are demanding extra testing are the ones guilty of ped use.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    When this hits Yahoo or ESPN thatll be interesting...
                    you think this would end up there for sure? i wonder how floyd will respond to this, via twitter?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      i will exile myself back to the history section, the way i did when every single thread in NSB was about "OST," "Duckweather," "fruadiao," etc.

christ

if this is the truth (that virtually all top fighters are on PED's), then RIP boxing.

real talk

RIP
                      the sport will never recover.
                      I was thinking the same thing. I learn more occasionally posting in the history section and lurking nsb than I did when I was a nsb regular

Comment

Working...
                      X