Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Ever watch him train?
    Yes, ive also watched Sergio train and Pac and Khan

I see no difference minus Floyd being obsessed with situps and showboating

Comment

• This is not surprising.

Berto and Peterson. Guys who got caught using peds. Same guys who requested the extra testing in the first place. They knew they'll get tested positive. Why the nerve to request it knowing that they're guilty of using it? Corruption is embedded in their minds. They're positive that people behind the boxing events would cover up their stink. They've spent millions of dollars promoting it and there's no way in hell they'll waste their investment cancelling them.

The pattern is people demanding extra testing are the ones using peds.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        Why would ALL of them be exposed? Am I missing a piece of info?

that's generally how it's gone in the other sports that have had serious issues with PED's

as these organizations and people involved get popped, the story starts to come together. people issue statements/go on record in court, documents and records are sized, people make deals to lessen punishments, etc.

i figure that if one of the major organizations / commissions / promotors goes down that we'll start to see everything come to the surface.

for instance, if a warrant was issued allowing for the seizure of all of the documents held by wada, usada, one of the major state comissions, angel heredia, alex ariza, victor conte, one of the promotors, it could blow the whole case wide open.

if there's any weight to this, and these organizations and people start to get indicted, i'm confident that the pieces will start moving to expose the entirety of the involvement of PED's in the sport. that's generally how it's gone in the other sports (cycling, baseball, sprinting, etc.)

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          Also if anyone was ever a drug cheat Floyd wud be the last person i suspect

Dude doesnt have deadly power, his speed is great, his chin is ok, his defense is his key to success, you dont need peds for that

Now If Floyd was some kind of beast knocking dudes out brutally and standing there taking big shots on his chin then i'd point the finger
          PED's do not improve Power or Chin. Ped's are mainly used to improve endurance and strength in 95% of athletes. In weightlifting etc, it is used to build muscle mass and strength.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            I always wonder how Mayweather fans would react if it emerged that Pacquiao was flying someone he described as a close friend (plus his family) out of all of his fights, and that guy turned out to be the owner of 24 testosterone replacement clinics.

And then you'd wonder how they'd react if Pacquiao claimed that despite this, he didn't know what testosterone replacement therapy is.
            Man, you had all this knowledge all along. You could have been shutting these floydiots up a long time ago!!!

Comment

Dude doesnt have deadly power, his speed is great, his chin is ok, his defense is his key to success, you dont need peds for that

Now If Floyd was some kind of beast knocking dudes out brutally and standing there taking big shots on his chin then i'd point the finger
              I don't think you appreciate the range of effects PEDs can have, and in any case, power is the product of technique more than anything else.

Testosterone and EPO alone bring very significant performance benefits. If one was looking to build a circumstantial case, one could argue that it's strange a fighter who takes so much time off, always appears to be far better conditioned than his opponents.

That's just conjecture however, the point is that PEDs aren't just about turning you into a hulk. There's an awful lot more to them than that.

Comment

Steroids have never helped your chin, no drug can, if that was the case Vargas wouldn't have got knocked out by Oscar.

If Floyd uses drugs its for recovery, and energy. the guy eats junk food, and doesn't sleep he never gets tired at his age. yet at his age he has endless energy? Floyd already used some xylocaine shots in his hand, pain killers that allow you to endure the pain of a broken hand in combat. Why wouldn't he use something like TRT if he can get an exemption like a lot of UFC fighters have? Floyd seems to do the blame the other guy so they think he is juicing and not me trick. He also has a close friend who owns TRT clinics.

Thats the opposite of Pacquiao, Pac gets really tired and sleeps hours after training and eats healthy he doesn't eat candy, or sodas. And Manny has shown a natural decline which comes with age starting in the Clottey fight.

Manny fights on pure heart and will now because his body isn't like it once was its why he breathes heavier now.

Floyd can take long layoffs and still be sharp which is weird, he also has a temper, he probably uses TRT if anything.

Comment

Yes, ive also watched Sergio train and Pac and Khan

I see no difference minus Floyd being obsessed with situps and showboating
                  You don't need to knock dudes out to be on performance enhancing drugs.

Jack3d is sold at GNC stores, it's a banned substance from boxing and enhances your performance. I take it to work out... it increases my stamina and energy, But Im not knocking the bag off the chains.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Steroids have never helped your chin, no drug can, if that was the case Vargas wouldn't have got knocked out by Oscar.

If Floyd uses drugs its for recovery, and energy. the guy eats junk food, and doesn't sleep he never gets tired at his age. yet at his age he has endless energy? Floyd already used some xylocaine shots in his hand, pain killers that allow you to endure the pain of a broken hand in combat. Why wouldn't he use something like TRT if he can get an exemption like a lot of UFC fighters have? Floyd seems to do the blame the other guy so they think he is juicing and not me trick. He also has a close friend who owns TRT clinics.

Thats the opposite of Pacquiao, Pac gets really tired and sleeps hours after training and eats healthy he doesn't eat candy, or sodas. And Manny has shown a natural decline which comes with age starting in the Clottey fight.

Manny fights on pure heart and will now because his body isn't like it once was its why he breathes heavier now.

Floyd can take long layoffs and still be sharp which is weird, he also has a temper, he probably uses TRT if anything.
                    This post started promising...

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      no, there are not. that would be incredibly rare.

what you're proposing is incredibly unlikely, and not at all how things are done.

additionally, these two are very clearly not going to fight eachother, and it has nothing to do with drug testing.
                      It is not rare whatsoever. In fact, I've had it happen, so I know from personal experience. It is not unlikely for both of those fighters to just walk away. Paying hundreds of thousands of dollars would jeopardize that potential fight. And Floyd has already been documented saying that the first thing they have to do to make the Pacquaio fight is -- drop the lawsuit. And again, the lawsuit was going nowhere and was going on what -- 3 years? Please... it was in the best interest of all of them to drop that nonsense.

The only winners were the lawyers. Both Pacquaio and Mayweather lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X