Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's hard for me to look too far into these kind of articles because I don't know where the writers interest lies and it is based on shady sources like when they say "a source very close to the situation", some more proof needs to come up imo.

What does make me buy it a little though is what happened with that Quillin situation a while ago where the samples disappeared. That was very shady.

Comment

• Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
      Floyd and USADA tried to stop a motion from Pacquiao's lawyers to have Floyd's USADA test records released and they were successful. Why would USADA stopped this unless they had something to hide? Do you think its possible the rumors Floyd failed the drug test is true otherwise why not show it to the world? I thought he wants to clean the sport.
      USADA test records on Mayweather, Mosley, Ortiz or Cotto can be found on their websites, they releases all their test results after a period of time, So Pac lawyers don't need any motion to get that information.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        I do not think it implies guilt. Floyd was getting asked questions by multiple people at the same time. He could have just had to reprocess the question in his head and then gave an honest answer.
        I wouldn't read too much into his facial expression, but the fact that he flies a personal friend out to all of his fights who actually owns 24 TRT clinics, and then says "I don't know what you're talking about" when asked about TRT is really strange.

Comment

• Mods, I request that my thread about Floyd being a ped user be opened back up. It went over 100 pages. I called this years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
            Of course they did, Pacquiao's lawyers can mind their business. So?
            The funny thing is...right after this incident they asked for settlement, apologized then said Pacquiao is not a PED user but a great champion. LMAO

Comment

• One more thing Im concerned of is, the fighters might be the victim here... They might not know what they taking, they need education... they only rely on their conditioning coach and might have no idea what they are taking. Berto might be one of that. And what might be surprising is, Floyd might be also a victim (if ped accuse on him is true)

http://youtu.be/lR-W3ACNagc

Comment

• So is he for real on the juice?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                  Mods, I request that my thread about Floyd being a ped user be opened back up. It went over 100 pages. I called this years ago.
                  No........

Comment

• Originally posted by sapaw
                    One more thing Im concerned of is, the fighters might be the victim here... They might not know what they taking, they need education... they only rely on their conditioning coach and might have no idea what they are taking. Berto might be one of that. And what might be surprising is, Floyd might be also a victim (if ped accuse on him is true)
                    Yea ok, nice try. If I'm not mistaken these agencies have their banned substances listed on their site. There's also Google.com nowadays to educate yourself about these substances.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by sapaw View Post
                      One more thing Im concerned of is, the fighters might be the victim here... They might not know what they taking, they need education... they only rely on their conditioning coach and might have no idea what they are taking. Berto might be one of that. And what might be surprising is, Floyd might be also a victim (if ped accuse on him is true)

http://youtu.be/lR-W3ACNagc

Nonsense they know, for Floyd to look at the camera and act like he doesn't know what testosterone is, is ridiculous. He's been an olympic fighter and been in the game for a long time.

That was just bad acting.

Comment

Working...
                      X