Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Yes, there is my friend. My youtube is blocked so I prob won't be able to find it. But if you have an IQ over 50, you'll see the word "guilty" written all over Floyd's face as he listens intently to the question being asked. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but that's what I saw and I'm not the only fan on this thread who readily admits that.
    I do not think it implies guilt. Floyd was getting asked questions by multiple people at the same time. He could have just had to reprocess the question in his head and then gave an honest answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by kencross27 View Post
      It discuss Pac's lawsuit, is Pac a GBP and Al haymon fighter? So clearly it's not what you are thinking. It's all about Ped's and not on specific fighters and promoters as what your implying
      Cmon ken we all read the article. Hauser makes excellent points and raises some very thought provoking questions. but he makes his argument in part one on fighter associated with bob's 2 biggest adversaries-schaeffer and haymon.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        He sounded like a typical kid talking to the police looking for a suspect, they know who it is but theyre not gonna snitch.

"i dont know what youre talkin about.
        Yes, when he spoke. It's not that part that I noticed. It's his facial expression as the question is being asked. Did you notice how it changed? Man...I'm going with my instinct on this one. Could be wrong but hey.

Comment

• Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
          Floyd and USADA tried to stop a motion from Pacquiao's lawyers to have Floyd's USADA test records released and they were successful. Why would USADA stopped this unless they had something to hide? Do you think its possible the rumors Floyd failed the drug test is true otherwise why not show it to the world? I thought he wants to clean the sport.
          Of course they did, Pacquiao's lawyers can mind their business. So?

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
            I don't think Pacquaio got paid anything. I think Pacquaio just decided to drop it under the condition that the Mayweather family make a public statement taking back the comments.

i'm not a lawyer, but i am in business. i've been sued (nothing came from it.)

at the very least pacquiao and his people would be entitled to compensation for their time and money (all of this is done through lawyers, and in this case top flight ones.) if you're manny you're at the very least going to countersue for triple the costs of your legal defenses. that's common practice. the undisclosed settlement would surely include at least that much in compensatory damages.

you wouldn't just "drop" something like this. you'd go through hell to get to the stage where you're putting pressure on mayweather to retract his statements. at the very least you'd look to make things even, as the process would invariably costs you tens of thousands of dollars [at the very least. if the process gets drawn out it could easily enter six or even seven figures. that's not chump change to anybody.]

Comment

• Very good video on this topic

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                This guy said he knew months ago and word was going around, now if this was true someone out there would have said something about. Nobody in the boxing world said anything, are we really supposed to believe that?
                Lawsuits *****, maybe that's why?

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  I do not think it implies guilt. Floyd was getting asked questions by multiple people at the same time. He could have just had to reprocess the question in his head and then gave an honest answer.
                  Haven't you heard, Dean? I'm a Floyd stan who went too hard on Manny when he was BS'ing the public back in 09/10. I could easily state the same thing you just said...I just didn't see it that way. IDK, I saw something totally different in his face...like, "I sure hope know one smells the load I just dropped in my boxers."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Putting GBP's antics to one side, the most important issue arising out of this article is whether or not USADA did in fact serve a waiver to Floyd on three occasions in the aftermath of positive drug tests.

And if they did, what were the exceptional circumstances which led them to do so. If there's significant resistance to this matter being addressed, then it's very su****ious.
                    A lot of you are way too gullible.

USADA has a huge reputation. HUGE. If it became discovered that they published false information that Floyd Mayweather tested negative, when instead he tested positive, that would cause waves across the world. USADA's reputation goes way beyond boxing. USADA's whole crusade against Lance Armstrong and others would come tumbling down and their organization would be dead shortly afterwards.

Don't believe the hype that USADA would tarnish their long-standing reputation not just once, but more than 3 times, JUST for Floyd Mayweather. LOL. A waiver? LOL. Why couldn't Lance Armstrong payoff USADA from ruining him then? Lance had way way way more to lose than Floyd. And USADA has been trying to get Lance (a wealthy and highly regarded white athlete) for yeeeeears.

Comment

• Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                      Floyd and USADA tried to stop a motion from Pacquiao's lawyers to have Floyd's USADA test records released and they were successful. Why would USADA stopped this unless they had something to hide? Do you think its possible the rumors Floyd failed the drug test is true otherwise why not show it to the world? I thought he wants to clean the sport.
                      More specifically, it was rumored that Mayweather’s “A” sample had tested positive on three occasions and, after each positive test, USADA had found exceptional circumstances in the form of inadvertent use and gave Floyd a waiver. This waiver, according to the rumor, negated the need for a test of Floyd’s “B” sample. And because the “B” sample was never tested, a loophole in USADA’s contract with Mayweather and Golden Boy allowed the testing to proceed without the positive “A” sample results being reported to Mayweather’s opponent or the Nevada State Athletic Commission (which had jurisdiction over the fights).

It was likely Floyd was using a substance that falls under the "Therapuedic Use Exemption" If an otherwise banned substance is being used to treat or prevent an illness and is cleared with USADA prior to the "event", in this case the fight, the fighter is granted the "TUE" waiver.

You would think that this would be for the lidocaine Floyd uses but it's not banned by NSAC or USADA; nor is hydrocodone, which I also believed Floyd was being rumored to be using.

So exactly what substance he may have tested positive for is the most intriguing part of this article, and it fails to deliver that information unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                      X