Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    Here is a link. It does not allow embedding http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR-W3ACNagc

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      Is there video of that?
      Here it is... Sorry can't embed
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR-W3ACNagc

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Says vid has been removed.....i wonder why?

My god..

That face + Montoya's rumors + Hauser's reminder of Montoya's rumors

He has been cheating this whole time..

Comment

• Originally posted by Nekeneg View Post
          They've reached a settlement, it's only natural for both sides to keep mum about the terms of it. And Pac also got paid a huge sum, so I take it he is satisfied with how everything went.
          I don't think Pacquaio got paid anything. I think Pacquaio just decided to drop it under the condition that the Mayweather family make a public statement taking back the comments.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
            So the RUMORED failed tests is now enough for an indictment? Rumored accidental use designation, if, if, if, if...yeah, sounds like we have some solid evidence here.
            Floyd and USADA tried to stop a motion from Pacquiao's lawyers to have Floyd's USADA test records released and they were successful. Why would USADA stopped this unless they had something to hide? Do you think its possible the rumors Floyd failed the drug test is true otherwise why not show it to the world? I thought he wants to clean the sport.
            Last edited by whirlwind; 11-19-2012, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• Putting GBP's antics to one side, the most important issue arising out of this article is whether or not USADA did in fact serve a waiver to Floyd on three occasions in the aftermath of positive drug tests.

And if they did, what were the exceptional circumstances which led them to do so. If there's significant resistance to this matter being addressed, then it's very su****ious.

Comment

• Public just found out dumbass

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                  I don't think Pacquaio got paid anything. I think Pacquaio just decided to drop it under the condition that the Mayweather family make a public statement taking back the comments.
                  Obviously you did not read the Hauser article.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                    I know Bob Arum is the last person we should take seriously but here's a direct quote from him:

"What I am concerned about is the groups, no matter who they are, doing it without the direction of a commission," Arum said. "I have heard, just like you have probably heard, where people have paid money to get exemptions for people that have tested positive. That's a little scary. VADA is a good organization to do this testing and we have to establish protocol with VADA, who they would report to, etc.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/t...antonio-tarver
                    I was in a particular thread about this topic. Me and a bunch of sane boxing fans were saying, "no ****, fighters can pay off certain testing agencies!". Floydiots were the only one defending usada. I WISH I could find that thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Yes, there is my friend. My youtube is blocked so I prob won't be able to find it. But if you have an IQ over 50, you'll see the word "guilty" written all over Floyd's face as he listens intently to the question being asked. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but that's what I saw and I'm not the only fan on this thread who readily admits that.
                      He sounded like a typical kid talking to the police looking for a suspect, they know who it is but theyre not gonna snitch.

"i dont know what youre talkin about.

Comment

Working...
                      X