Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd failed his own drug tests when he paid USADA $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for this? Hmnnnn..interesting. No wonder after they were caught red handed, Floyd and Golden Boy Promotions quickly apologized to Pacquiao and paid him handsomely for the damaged they caused. It just rumors anyway but I doubt Floyd and GBP will help them to dig their own shit but instead will act like a possum here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nekeneg View Post
      Counter subpoena? How do you know do you have a source for that? If my guess is right, you might be talking about the time when floyd's camp demanded that pac's team produce drug testing documentations for his last few fights, but I think pac's team said that if they wanted the documents they can go ahead and get it themselves. If this is what you are referring to then the gap between that time and the time when pac's legal team asked for mayweather's drug testing record is a bit too long. They would have asked for it right away if it's a counter subpoena don't you think?
      Yeah, there are sources - I think there was even a thread on it. And the gap between time could be due to anything. This is old news, it's been out for a while now. It's also irrelevant. All this really means is that if any of it is true, they just both agreed not to divulge each other's secrets.

Comment

• Originally posted by josenoway View Post
        Thomas 'I write for Top Rank' Hauser, writes shill article critical of GBP and it's fighters, not bothering to mention Top Rank fighters who plain refuse to be tested and guys who test positive twice for banned substances. GBP who actually allows it's fighters to be tested = bad, I should write an article about it. Top Rank boss Uncle Bob trying to excuse his fighter's positive test for marijuana as hey, it's just a joint! = not worthy of mentioning.

impeccable, indeed.
        Originally posted by kencross27 View Post
        No the only want's who talk most about the floyd part are you and your fellow floyd crusaders. I don't care about floyd and bash him in this thread because it is not appropriate. It's all about boxing and not about floyd.

People like me? did I bash your Idol? you should read and comprehend well, I did not raise anything wrong about floyd. It's about you floyd posters that makes this a floyd bashing thread.

If your not butthurt then why are you always implying this ****ing rumors about your Idol?
        First of all, You used a couple words that you should never use. On this site if you use these words that I have bolded, then you will be perceived as an acne faced ****** arm chair warrior, JUSTLETINYAKNO

Secondly, have you read the posts in this thread? Again I know you + reading = earthquake face. They are almost all on Floyd being a cheat.

Lastly, This article brings nothing new to light, the only gripe I have is Floyd haters will seem to think that this is new evidence that Floyd is a cheat. Which it isn't, it is a recycled rumor that has a **** source by a biased writer.

Comment

• Hauser doesn't need evidence, he's been disseminating TR's agenda for years. Anyone who thinks Tommy is a neutral objective journalist is a brain dead fart. He was part of the TR movement that ultimately forced Greenburg from HBO and brought us such classic piles of **** as Pacquiao-Mosley.

Simply google Thomas Hauser Top Rank and enjoy.

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          ill be the first to tell u i dunno if floyd is using. im a fan, but nothing would surprise me nowadays, anyone can be using. anyone. every single fighter u like could be. thats morelikely than not in fact. the point is, if u are gonna make this level of accusation, have some evidence to back it up. he premises that the reason the mayweathers settled was because of the request to produce said docus on failed tests, where are these docs? why hasnt he bought them forward? without said docs, he made a huge leap in logic. its really horrible journalism. when u write a fact based piece like this, u are supposed to tell a story using facts to tie it toghether. u are not supposed to use rumors, innuendo etc. thats not a fact based piece. thats an opinion piece.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            Is there video of that?
            Here is a link. It does not allow embedding http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR-W3ACNagc

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              Is there video of that?
              Yes, there is my friend. My youtube is blocked so I prob won't be able to find it. But if you have an IQ over 50, you'll see the word "guilty" written all over Floyd's face as he listens intently to the question being asked. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but that's what I saw and I'm not the only fan on this thread who readily admits that.

Comment

• "Dedication, hardwork, dedication, hardwork"................LMAO, yeah, right

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  I think reasonable fans shopuld question why the article that is supposed to be about "PED's in boxing" only really discusses GBP and Al Haymon fighters.
                  It discuss Pac's lawsuit, is Pac a GBP and Al haymon fighter? So clearly it's not what you are thinking. It's all about Ped's and not on specific fighters and promoters as what your implying

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    Who to believe a well established trusted organisation or a boxing writer with a grudge where his only evidence is a rumour?
                    Screw all them, I get all my credible info from Floyd SR.

Comment

• So the RUMORED failed tests is now enough for an indictment? Rumored accidental use designation, if, if, if, if...yeah, sounds like we have some solid evidence here.

Comment

Working...
                      X