Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
    hows old is this article?
    From today.

Part 2 is due tomorrow.

You'd have known if you clicked the link BTW.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      He also thinks Bradley won the Pacquiao fight.

IMPECCABLE?

hmm
      And?

He was not the only one.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        What about you, PED champ..what do you make of Floyd's 3 failed tests?
        The rumered failed tests that no one heard about until now? Because there is no one who dislikes mayweather enough to have released this info when it happened. So youre taking a rumor and stating it as a fact? You have lost all creditbility

Comment

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
          it will be terrible for the sport, and unfortunately I have a feeling we could be about to see it, he has to at least respond to this. i dunno ... who knows it could end up at the cycling point where it's not who was a drug cheat but who wasn't ... fernando escartin the only out of 21 podium finishers in 7 years not on drugs
          Sidenote: I follow cycling. Escartin might be the only one who wasn't 'caught' but he is as suspect as the rest of them.

Comment

• Boxing is about to be exposed for rampant PED abuse. Much like Cycling and Track and Field. In the 88' 100 meter final where poor Ben Johnson was the fall guy but 6 out of those 8 finalists were either later busted for PED use or known to have used PEDs but swept under the rug by USADA...*cough* Carl Lewis *cough*

Comment

• PEDs have benefited the sport.

Screw testing, just make it legal.

Comment

• The main word "rumour" I don't believe that Mayweather is a drug cheat. But don't label me as a floydiot or anything because I don't believe Pacquiao does either. It would have been found out before this if it was the case not just Chinese whispers but actual proof.

Hell, if Victor Conte is throwing out this bull**** you'd know it ain't a fact. He would have sold him out in court like he done with other athletes if it was true!

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  And?

He was not the only one.
                  Your right he wasn't But you got to look at it funny side

Floyd haters are more often then not Pacquiao fans. Those are the same people who are going to bump this thread for weeks on end carrying these rumors as if they are fact. They are going to recite how credible T.Hauser is and how he is one of the best writers in boxing. And they are going to **** their pants when "Boxing's pope said Pacquiao lost"

BUT that's all boxingscene nonsense, good article green k

Comment

• my problem with this is who do u write an article as a jorunalist and use rumours as the basis for your argument? thats not journalism. thats unacceptable and its irresponsible. if u are gonna report something, u better damn well have the facts and the primary sources to back it up. i dont get how journalists get away with this, in every other professional literary field, u could never do that. but its ok to post rumor as fact. compelling article? sure if u are so ready to believe whatever someone tells u.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      my problem with this is who do u write an article as a jorunalist and use rumours as the basis for your argument? thats not journalism. thats unacceptable and its irresponsible. if u are gonna report something, u better damn well have the facts and the primary sources to back it up. i dont get how journalists get away with this, in every other professional literary field, u could never do that. but its ok to post rumor as fact. compelling article? sure if u are so ready to believe whatever someone tells u.
                      excellent points dempsey.

Comment

Working...
                      X