Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    Your saying that USADA protects Floyd but destroyed Lance reputation right?
    Where did i say Floyd??!!! F****ing floydiots!!!

Comment

• Because they're phucking idiots.

It's a non-profit. The US Olympic Committee created USADA and it's been operating for over a decade. They JUST crushed Lance Armstrong (in addition to other riders) but somehow we're to believe they're involved in a cover-up for a way-past-prime Morales and GBP?

Sure. I believe that about as much as I believe Thomas Hauser was actually 'nominated' for a Pulitzer.

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      All I have is one question for those that believe USADA conspiracy theories.

Why?

I can understand Floyd cheating, I can understand any athlete cheating, I can understand any athlete trying to game the system trying to look innocent. I can understand boxing promoters doing shady shit.

I don't understand why an organization that does all kinds of testing would compromise their integrity for a guy or entity paying them chump change in comparison to their whole scope. It just doesn't make sense especially when you consider how they did other athletes much more beloved than Floyd or any boxer.

Comment

• Has Floyd commented on this yet?

lol @ the 'larryx is shook' tag.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
          Where did i say Floyd??!!! F****ing floydiots!!!
          Ok real simple this time are you agreeing with the other circle jerk party goers that the usada covered up floyds failed test results.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post

Why?

I can understand Floyd cheating, I can understand any athlete cheating, I can understand any athlete trying to game the system trying to look innocent. I can understand boxing promoters doing shady shit.

I don't understand why an organization that does all kinds of testing would compromise their integrity for a guy or entity paying them chump change in comparison to their whole scope. It just doesn't make sense especially when you consider how they did other athletes much more beloved than Floyd or any boxer.
            Cause floyd gets the USDA's foot in the door into boxing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              Cause floyd gets the USDA's foot in the door into boxing?
              That is the best answer you got?

So they would risk destroying the whole enterprise to grow about 1%.

Great logic~

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981
                First of all any high end athlete cheating is plausible, to much money and the risk is worth the reward because taking back what you earned while cheating is hard.

Floyd is a high profile athlete, USADA loves to out people like that~

Also we don't know the whole story on the Morales situation, so using that to for any kind of thesis is not really sound reasoning.
                Morales had four positive samples, USADA need to explain:

(1) Why they weren't sufficient grounds to stop the fight?

(2) Why they didn't inform the NYSAC as soon as they got those results?

(3) Why they didn't inform Morales' opponent when they got those results?

(4) Why they felt that information was not of interest for the aforementioned parties, but was of interest to Golden Boy Promotions.

(5) Why neither USADA nor GBP presented this information to the NYSAC until the Thursday before the fight?

(6) Why USADA overruled the WADA position on Clenbuterol, which is that there are no acceptable levels whatsoever for a tested athlete?

(7) For what other fights have USADA treated positive results as they have treated them in the case of Erik Morales?

These are serious issues, and it is even quite difficult to envisage answers that would rescue the integrity of USADA's testing in this instance.

It also suggests that USADA are preferred to VADA, at least in part, because USADA give greater control over the release of information to the promoter than VADA.

VADA's release of information in the Berto case did, as Berto has acknowledged, infuriate Schaefer and Golden Boy.

If USADA don't give satisfactory answers to these questions, then their testing to date in boxing will appear somewhat farcical, and throw into doubt the testing programs that USADA have conducted in boxing to date.
                Last edited by Dr Rumack; 11-21-2012, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Why?

Then you tell me what happened with the Morales debacle, it's not a superfight, it's not a megafight, it's not even considered a good fight... It's a fight between a washed up HOF fighter and a very young up and coming fighter, so why in the hell would they do that for Morales who is already a semi-retired fighter... Can't you see that the benefits not only lies on one man but goes to the entire promotional organization as well...

Comment

So they would risk destroying the whole enterprise to grow about 1%.
                    where u get 1% from?

Comment

• Can we get some damn clarity in here. Ptards your saying that USADA is on the take from Floyd so instead of beating around the bush just come out and say it. Its a conspiracy theory obviously but be men damnit. Stop prancing around your own opinion like fairies.

Comment

Working...
                      X