Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
    Logic tells me that they already know Lance was juicing before and they where getting something from Lance to conceal the facts.. When Lance retired so did the river that flows to USADA, now USADA being as greedy as they are only wants to clean out on Lance...
    It would have been an awful lot easier for USADA and everyone else to drop their pursuit of Lance. It took serious guts to reveal the truth about that guy.

Comment

Logic tells me that they already know Lance was juicing before and they where getting something from Lance to conceal the facts.. When Lance retired so did the river that flows to USADA, now USADA being as greedy as they are only wants to clean out on Lance... Don't you smell something foul that until this day they are still hunting on Lance while VADA caught and declared two high profile boxer's already of using banned substance!! And USADA on the other hand tried to conspired with GBP to conceal the Morales positive tests from the commission, to prevent the fight from being cancelled....
      So its an even deeper conspiracy then? THeyll protect Floyd at any cost but spend millions of dollars to oust Lance Armstrong? Is France paying them under the table to destroy the Amercians name?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        It would have been an awful lot easier for USADA and everyone else to drop their pursuit of Lance. It took serious guts to reveal the truth about that guy.
        As i said i'm not knocking on USADA per se, i'm just questioning certain events that are directly connected with them... USADA turning on Lance when Lance is retired already and the cash flows are not the same as it used to be when Lance was very active... And USADA conspiring with GBP on the Morales positive tests, just to remind you Morales tested positive on his A and B blood samples on several occasions a couple of weeks leading up to the fight, and they where still testing Eric a few days prior to the fight hoping to get a negative result...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          So its an even deeper conspiracy then? THeyll protect Floyd at any cost but spend millions of dollars to oust Lance Armstrong? Is France paying them under the table to destroy the Amercians name?
          Their not spending millions of dollars to oust Lance, they just leaked out what they have already... And Lance Armstrong is not USA, he's just one rich high profile athlete...

Comment

Their not spending millions of dollars to oust Lance, they just leaked out what they have already... And Lance Armstrong is not USA, he's just one rich high profile athlete...
            So it is a conspiracy to protect Floyd and destroy Manny then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              So it is a conspiracy to protect Floyd and destroy Manny then?
              I was bashing at USADA and you got Floyd and Manny out of that post??!!! What kind of logic is that?? WTF??!!

Comment

I was bashing at USADA and you got Floyd and Manny out of that post??!!! What kind of logic is that?? WTF??!!
                Your saying that USADA protects Floyd but destroyed Lance reputation right?

Comment

• All I have is one question for those that believe USADA conspiracy theories.

Why?

I can understand Floyd cheating, I can understand any athlete cheating, I can understand any athlete trying to game the system trying to look innocent. I can understand boxing promoters doing shady shit.

I don't understand why an organization that does all kinds of testing would compromise their integrity for a guy or entity paying them chump change in comparison to their whole scope. It just doesn't make sense especially when you consider how they did other athletes much more beloved than Floyd or any boxer.
                  Last edited by The Gambler1981; 11-21-2012, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    All I have is one question for those that believe USADA conspiracy theories.

Why?

I can understand Floyd cheating, I can understand any athlete cheating, I can understand any athlete trying to game the system trying to look innocent. I can understand boxing promoters doing shady shit.

I don't understand why an organization that does all kinds of testing would compromise their integrity for a guy or entity paying them chump change in comparison to their whole scope. It just doesn't make sense especially when you considered how they did other athletes much more beloved than Floyd or any boxer.
                    There's no need for corruption to be introduced into the equation. We don't know what the protocols are, but based on what happened with Morales the hypothesis put forward regarding Floyd is plausible. No more, no less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      There's no need for corruption to be introduced into the equation. We don't know what the protocols are, but based on what happened with Morales the hypothesis put forward regarding Floyd is plausible. No more, no less.
                      First of all any high end athlete cheating is plausible, to much money and the risk is worth the reward because taking back what you earned while cheating is hard.

Floyd is a high profile athlete, USADA loves to out people like that~

Also we don't know the whole story on the Morales situation, so using that to for any kind of thesis is not really sound reasoning.

But if you don't believe in corruption you should trust what USADA posted at face value.

Comment

Working...
                      X