Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    you're talking to the biggest floyd stan on the site. To him the whole article was about Floyd . He probably didn't even know Morales was in it.
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      IMO Floyd cannot ignore it. He is a selfproclaimed crusader for a clean sport. He could clear himself in a heartbeat by showing all the test results from the fights Hauser mentions. If they are negative Floyd is a hero and Hauser is done as a writer.
      Here are the results:

http://www.usada.org/mayweather-mosley

http://www.usada.org/cotto-mayweather

http://www.usada.org/ortiz-mayweather

Comment

• Can someone please beat Cotto legitimately?

37-0

Comment

• So now that Floyd tested positive 3 times, is Cotto still undefeated Floyd fans?

Apparently he lost 3 times to nothing but cheats.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            True...I just can't see them doing it. I just can't. Everyone's in bed together. Too much money to be lost watching fighters shrink or all of a sudden look like crap. These networks rely on the promoters and even a non-promoter like Haymon does so much for them (getting them concerts for acts like Beyonce, etc.) that they'd be hard-pressed to put heat on his fighters.

In the end, does this surprise anyone here? I give Floyd the benefit of the doubt because he raised the issue and dammit it needed to be heard. And I'm so thankful he did because it's brought us here. But his reaction to that Montoya question...good Lord. That had guilt written all over it and it has stayed with me for the past few months since. And I'm not afraid to admit that--just like Pac fans shouldn't be afraid to admit that refusing testing is akin to guilt as well. The lid on this pot is shaking and I don't know if we're ready to see what's underneath it.
            The difference is that there is a huge bias against Floyd. Rumors of him doing it makes him guilty automatically.

Pac refuses to take tests and yet some idiots even say that taking the tests would be an admission of guilt.. Talk about denial.

I'm a Floyd fan and while I don't want to convict him on a rumor, I wouldn't be surprised if they're ALL cheating.

I must say after reading the article and these posts, I got a chilling, eerie feeling right now.

Comment

• Tested positive 3 times for steroids.

What a damn shame.

Comment

• LMAO! I can make a thousand of copies like that from thin air. If nobody spilled the bean in Morales positive test results, Im sure they also put like this on their website. What they need to show are all the documents regarding all the testing procedures like Pacquiao's lawyers asked before them to reveal.
                Last edited by whirlwind; 11-20-2012, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• is it me or USADA and GBP are duping the public according to the article?

Comment

• They were only tested 8 times ?? Damn I thought it was more then that.

Comment

• LOL... i've been saying this for years... floyd's sudden "i'll clean up the sport" BS is just too good to be true... after 40 pro fights, "i'll clean up the sport", "i just want it to be in a level playing field"... the joke is on you floyd... your a bigtime pussay...

Comment

Working...
                      X