No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Tabs Serious Pacquiao To Beat Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
    Damn,what stupid comment.Do you believe MANNY lives in misery only because JUNIOR earn more money?: Colore:
    Congressman and fighter of the year vs ducker of the era and woman beater.
    And you responded with an even dumber comment. I don't believe Manny lives in misery because Mayweather makes more money. I think he's in misery because he's not getting all his money like Mayweather and wow congressman of the philippines. Catch weight King, Former or Current Dog eater, and Arum's B**** vs. PPV king, self-promoted, and undefeated.

Comment

50-50, or maybe 60-40 favoring Marquez
      he's still hungry, Pac isn't and hasn't been for a while
      piss drinker needs this fight, Pac doesn't
      Pac is fading fast and won't show the fury to KO piss drinker
      and he has to, because he's not getting another decision

Comment

still can't believe this is a real bout that people are going to pay real money to see, Pacquiao is fighting a ****ing old, past his prime Marquez because Manny's fan base are the most absolutely gullible fans in the sport. What a disgrace to the sport of boxing, Top Rank should seriously be ashamed of themselves

any real contender at 140-147 walks through this faded version of Marquez but Pacquiao actually finds him a challenge at 33 years old

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
          "Fighter of the decade" lol i love it....keep it up ronnie. Remind these floyd fans who the best boxer is.
          yeah his name is ward and he fights at 168.

Comment

Yeah, I can't agree with what you are saying here. I am watching it simply to see 2 great boxers ply their trade. Both of them are great fighters and saying that anyone in the Junior Welterweight class would walk through Marquez is simply absurd. Welterweight is something else, as I don't really agree with Marquez fighting at that weight, but 135/140, he holds his own and then some. Marquez is old, but make no mistake, he's a ****ing master technician.

Comment

Suliman mad because Marquez actually has an opinion about the boxing politics and whats wrong with the sport today and won't just simply go along with Suliman; before you know it Suliman is going to harp on about how Marquez isn't a true Mexican warrior.

Comment

Seriously who gives a flying fffff who you think won? Whether you think one will school the other, who you think won all three fights..this is an entirely new set of 12 rounds..I would rather watch pacquaio vs marquez 4,5,6,7 than watch another Floyd vs Ortiz bullshhhh card..Both these guys could've taken considerably easier fights for themselves..they would rather keep fighting each other and putting on a good show. I can respect both men for that regardless of who won and who last what..unless you are a homer you support this fight..all 3 fights have been action packed and very close..you can't ask for more than that in boxing especially in this era where the likes of Malignaggi are getting beaten the hell up and getting decisions..i'd rather be ok with a controversial decision in a close fight.

Comment

So will finally see a serious Pacman this go around? So the last 3 Pacmans weren't serious and we were conned into believing him before. What if this Pacman slips away wit another close SD, then what? Tired of this fight and recycling previous opponents...

Comment

Working...
                  X