Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly i did not know that at 23 Oscar was a 4 time champ in 3 division champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jel View Post
    Mason actually had a solid resume. Biggs was one of his victims. Regardless it's still a tough fight for a 14 fight novice like Lewis.
    Mason at 35-0 would have murdered the 14 fight version of Wlad.
    Have you seen Wlad during his 14th fight? Just stumbling around and knocking people out with air punches lol.

Also come on dude.. Harrison' isn't beating anyone man.

Harrison would have been knocked out the moment Mason breathed on him.

harrison got one of the worst jaws in boxing history.
    Biggs was a victim of many up and comers, including Lewis. It was a big test for Lewis given his experience at the time but nobody thought he'd lose.

I do agree about Wlad at that point of his career though.

Audley was me being facetious.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      So, I guess you're not going to answer what made Marge so great?
      I told you numerous times i'm not going to discuss boxing with you

Comment

Originally posted by Jel View Post
        Name one guy(in any weight class) other than Lennox Lewis who prior to his 16th fight fought a

35-0 Champ who had a 100% KO Ratio?

Lewis in only 15 fights took on 35-0 100% KO Artist Gary Mason.
        Find me a fighter in any weight class who fought someone with a record like
        35-0 in only his 15th fight.
        Actually, Gary Mason had gone the distance is 2 of his last 3 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          I told you numerous times i'm not going to discuss boxing with you

Since when?

It's never stopped you from talking about Kirkland with me....

So again, please educate me on what has made Antonio Margarito so great.

Based on your posts in this thread, I'm just curious. I promise I'm not trying to start anything. This is just a genuine question.

Comment

beside mike tyosn, oscar was 1 of boxers im famliar with

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              Actually, Gary Mason had gone the distance is 2 of his last 3 fights.
              get off boxrec you sloot!

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                Nothing he is far from great,matter of fact he is a disgraced cheater. he will never see the Hall of Fame unless he goes for a tour
                This is really amazing.

After all the great boxing convo's Maniac and I have had in the past and all the gif's of Kirk I've seen getting KO'd, now all of a sudden he doesn't want to "talk boxing" with me?

I am truly amazed, he picked a really good time to all of a sudden stop talking boxing with me what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  This is really amazing.

After all the great boxing convo's Maniac and I have had in the past and all the gif's of Kirk I've seen getting KO'd, now all of a sudden he doesn't want to "talk boxing" with me?

I am truly amazed, he picked a really good time to all of a sudden stop talking boxing with me what to do.
                  Because he can't answer that question and be taken seriously,nothing about Margarito=greatness,not his resume,not his accomplishments,nothing

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                    Because he can't answer that question and be taken seriously,nothing about Margarito=greatness,not his resume,not his accomplishments,nothing
                    So wait a minute.

If he's really calling Marge great and "it's all about who you fight >>>>>>>>>>> titles = making a great fighter", then what are his real intentions/motives/agendas in this thread?

Comment

Oscar De Hoya was good for boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X