Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly i did not know that at 23 Oscar was a 4 time champ in 3 division champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    well Chava already had a HOF resume at 23
    even if he wasn't a champ in 3 divisions. Which makes my point.

Beating great fighters > winning a shit load of titles
    Ouch!

Comment

I'm just curious, what made Marge so great; being that he really didn't win that many titles nor did he really beat that many great fighters?

Comment

so did Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          I'm just curious, what made Marge so great; being that he really didn't win that many titles nor did he really beat that many great fighters?
          Nothing he is far from great,matter of fact he is a disgraced cheater. he will never see the Hall of Fame unless he goes for a tour

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
            he was 35-0 with 34 kos and hadnt beaten anyone worth mentioning
            1- Anybody with a 35-0 record against a 14 fight novice is still a tough test for the 14 fight novice. ESPECIALLY considering the fact that the likes of Wlad and Wilder were fighting 10-40 guys in their 10-15th fights.

2- Mason brutally knocked out Tyrell Biggs, who was a Gold Medalist.

This isn't the ***** gold medal Harrison won from a pathetic class of SHW,Biggs took out a lot of good SHW'S at that Olympic.

Admit it, you don't even know Mason beat up Tyrell Biggs do you?(I doubt you even watched a Biggs fight)

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              Gary Mason was the Euro champ and had fought NOBODY. Audley Harrison would have murdered him.

try again.

Lennox was a bad ass though.
              Mason actually had a solid resume. Biggs was one of his victims. Regardless it's still a tough fight for a 14 fight novice like Lewis.
              Mason at 35-0 would have murdered the 14 fight version of Wlad.
              Have you seen Wlad during his 14th fight? Just stumbling around and knocking people out with air punches lol.

Also come on dude.. Harrison' isn't beating anyone man.

Harrison would have been knocked out the moment Mason breathed on him.

harrison got one of the worst jaws in boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                That is down right impressive how many 23 year old's do you know that are 4 time champions..and by 24 he was a 5 time champion in 4 divisions...i know i have criticized him in the past but DAMN!!
                Cause that's what greats do. Just imagine if Oscar was AA. He'd be consired a legend by now.

Comment

still has nothing to do with my initial post...

titles are overrated, and they don't make fighters great
                  So, I guess you're not going to answer what made Marge so great?

Comment

Ya Oscar did both.

Comment

you gotta realize many people on here didnt watch boxing before 2008..... the amount of hate and disrespect oscar gets on here baffles me sometimes...

than again even boxers act like some posters here.. seen videos with brandon rios with seckbach where he just refers to him as "fishnets".. dude respects the legends you dumbass

Comment

Working...
                      X