Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you favor any fighter @ 135 or 140 over Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    bradley comes to mind. maybe swifty, cant decide yet, thats about it

lmao @khan beating broner
    rofl @rios beating broner

some people, Im not sure what they watch when they watch boxing, for real...
    Yes, but given that you're saying Juan Manuel Marquez "can't do anything, at all" to trouble Broner, you're not in a great position to preach.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      Yes, but given that you're saying Juan Manuel Marquez "can't do anything, at all" to trouble Broner, you're not in a great position to preach.
      i think you're reachin a little bit. JMM is kinda small and kinda old, and yes hes a fantastic fighter, but at this stage, he isnt gonna do much to trouble broner. sorry. it doesnt matter if broner is much younger and less experienced. JMM does not look good against guys like that. he just doesnt

Comment

I haven't seen anyone who could deal with this kid, he's outstanding! Ray

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Lucas would destroy him. I think Garcia beats him too & would give Guzman & Ajose a shot.

Khan maybe, if he can avoid a tear up.

these are straight up great jokes...

Comment

I would LOVE to see a Broner vs Mattyshe fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
              I haven't seen anyone who could deal with this kid, he's outstanding! Ray

agree. broner is scary good.

he ducked under a right jab with his own [left] jab, then shot a hook over the top of demarco's jab basically before it got home. i must have watched that sequence ten times this morning.

his talent is unreal. true speed and enough power to break down a very large and very durable LW. i can see him having a very long and very good career.

he's probably the best young talent in boxing right now.

Comment

At 135 nobody is a challenge. Broner would more than likely KO every champion at 135. Gamboa would be a good fight but until he fights over 126 I'm picking Broner. 140 could be challenging. I think Broner beats Garcia, Khan, Judah and Rios but struggles with Marquez, Lucas and Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
                  This, not even sure why some people are questioning it.
                  All of those things don't equate to a victory. Khan was faster, stronger and more experienced than DG and that didn't turn out too well.

Comment

I favor him over the top LWs (Burns, winner of Vasquez/Gesta, winner of Abril/Bogere). I think Broner vs. the top LWWs (Garcia/Matthysse/Marquez/Rios, winner of Guzman/Khabib) are 50-50 fights. However, I'd pick him to beat Rios and Guzman/Khabib.

Comment

no. would not

Comment

Working...
                      X