Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Then why'd u bring up their slightly differing results in the op?

Sijce the op you've proven pretty clearly that you havent seen valero fight.

Valero is only a gym legend, more than likely because of personal issues amd the whole fake brain injury thing.
      because i felt like it. and it shows how they handle situations in fights.

Broner is the better fighter. get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
        Who would win is debatable, but Valero was much more entertaining in his utter domination of Demarco... Both dominated Demarco, Valero was just more fan friendly (which is impressive considering he didn't get hit all that much)
        i was more impressed with broner to be honest...........damarco almost dropped from the body work that he was putting on.

valero didn't target demarcos body at all.........

broner also took much less punishment and legitimately knocked dmarco down.

Comment

the none sense has to stop............

the kid is the truth.......

Comment

I like Broner.

Comment

man..as a huge closet Broner fan I'm confused. Valero crazy overrated...Broner isn't...for the same win.. wtf? lol

Unproven at the elite level? :|... Do people actually realize what they say half the time? "Broner elite, bro..he beat Demarco..scrub Valero unproven!"

Yeah...time to step out of this one.

Styles make fights, people. DeMarco is the one who's over rated if anything, and he was tailor made to get the s hit kicked out of him by Broner. Broner landed like 200 power punches on him. Of course he looked like s hit after the fight lol.
              Last edited by NearHypnos; 11-18-2012, 01:39 AM.

Comment

The initial cut he received was from an elbow if u remember... And outside of a few occasional exceptions, he never got hit with anything even remotely solid the entire fight... Broner got hit with more thudding blows than Valero... He just looked less beat up becuz Valero got elbowed

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X