No announcement yet.

Broner >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Valero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sinmiedo View Post
    Valero would ud him. Valero would make him be in defense mode. Too much footwork and body movement for broner to get him. It would be a great match no doubt about that, but valero had a style that would complicate things for broner. That's just my opinion though.
    Valero would get countered to death.

Comment

Originally posted by sinmiedo View Post
      Valero would ud him. Valero would make him be in defense mode. Too much footwork and body movement for broner to get him. It would be a great match no doubt about that, but valero had a style that would complicate things for broner. That's just my opinion though.
      yup.....just cause broner beat demarco slightly better doesn't mean: broner >>>>>>>> valero

Comment

i see the Valero hype is still strong, alive, and well.

Broner knocks that psychopath out. from what i see.

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
          honestly, a stream wouldn't cut it. just watched this fight with my fam and they love the kid. they can't wait to see him back in action. so we'd most likely buy it anyway.

in order to actually want to pay to see him, he'd have to fight somebody PPV worthy. like Rios, Marquez, Matthysse, Garcia, etc.
          I would love to see Broner vs Rios and pretty much everyone else at 140. I know that should roll defense can completely shut out brawlers but he has a lot of heart and strong chin and will not stop coming forward. Makes for a great fight. I knew Broner's defense was pretty good but after tonight he showed me that his offense is just as good.

Comment

Heeeellloooo triangle theory clown!

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
              I would love to see Broner vs Rios and pretty much everyone else at 140. I know that should roll defense can completely shut out brawlers but he has a lot of heart and strong chin and will not stop coming forward. Makes for a great fight. I knew Broner's defense was pretty good but after tonight he showed me that his offense is just as good.
              what really surprised me was his insane INSIDE game. i saw traces of it in his previous fights, but he never let it rip like that.

Broner vs Rios would be great. he'd be smart to mix his arsenal and box a little bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                Broner wouldent beat Valero in anyworld. Valero has that ****** strenght and that ****** chin and ****** mind. Dud was just crazy you cant win against someone like that. you can try and run but you can do nothing to stop him/
                That dude was crazy. To me he fought down to the level of his opponents. There were a lot of things that guy did that he did not show us he was capable of.

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
                  Valero would get countered to death.
                  Highly doubt that. You think valero was just a come forward aggressive fighter? Got to check your magic wand again. Valero threw punches going backwards and forward in combos. Had a established jab and was effective in countering.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    Heeeellloooo triangle theory clown!
                    no triangle theory clown. i'm stating that Broner is a better fighter than Valero. Demarco is irrelevent.

Comment

Originally posted by FightHistorian View Post
                      That dude was crazy. To me he fought down to the level of his opponents. There were a lot of things that guy did not show us he was capable of.
                      That's because he went out to soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X