THE OFFICIAL-Broner-Demarco discussion and RBR thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I think you might have round 2 mixed up with round 3

Round 1 and 3 were close but 2 was definitely a Broner round.
    I'll have to watch it again tmrw morning but I thought 3 was a clear broner round and I gave 2 to demarco because broner playing 35 y.o. Floyd doesnt win broner rounds like Floyd can win rounds that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      I'll have to watch it again tmrw morning but I thought 3 was a clear broner round and I gave 2 to demarco because broner playing 35 y.o. Floyd doesnt win broner rounds like Floyd can win rounds that way.
      I might be getting mixed up but I think 3 was the close round and 2 was the Broner round.

Not sure myself now
      Last edited by IronDanHamza; 11-18-2012, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• i had demarco winning 1 round. i gave him the third round which was a close round. it was the only round demarco looked like he had a fighting chance. broner landed some good right hands in that round too.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Damn shame. Nobody got **** to say boxing related.
          it really is sad, that's today's boxing fan. All soap opera and tampons

"Professional Boxing. That was beautiful. I'll let you talk about his personal life and personality. As I do with great Martial Artist, I will discuss their skills. Beautiful.

36 Chambers 5 Deadly Venoms Control Is Fun Boxing"

Comment

• how come it's the people that have a bone to pick with broner making these comparisons all the time? broner emulates floyd's style and has good talent to back it up. nowhere near floyd's level yet.

Comment

• Demarco showed heart, he would have gotten up if his trainer hadn't thrown the towel. Outclassed but not submitted.

Props to Broner, I didn't expect such a one sided performance, he carried his power to 135 with no problem. Excellent boxing display.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Demarco showed heart, he would have gotten up if his trainer hadn't thrown the towel. Outclassed but not submitted.

Props to Broner, I didn't expect such a one sided performance, he carried his power to 135 with no problem. Excellent boxing display.
                Exactly what I was Thinking about tonight's fight!

Comment

• Oh god I can't stop looking at the girl behind Broner during his post-fight interview, dark hair, all smiling, still smiling.... My godddddddd what a babe

Comment

• told ya'll,told ya'll easy work

Comment

• Only round I gave to Demarco was round 3.

Comment

Working...
                      X