Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Alexander Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one will ever get passed wlads jab.

The haters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno View Post
      No one will ever get passed wlads jab.

The haters.
      Your hero is unwatchable, and now the world knows that we have a stiff, boring heavyweight champion who game plans his leaning on you. He was looking to clinch without even looking to throw punches at times, lmao...Wtf! Wlad is a bum.

Comment

• I'm out. No more comments on Wlad from me. All I'll have from now on is negativity for Wlad. Fight Wilder! Ward Wilder!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          I'm out. No more comments on Wlad from me. All I'll have from now on is negativity for Wlad. Fight Wilder! Ward Wilder!
          Wilder will get that work.

Comment

I would bring up Ward's name too after that garbage.
            No you wouldn't you bum.

Comment

• If a smaller fighter gets inside it is logical that the bigger fighter stops him. Holding must be blamed on the two fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by WladsChin View Post
                But Ward is a SMW.... getting paid 1 million dollars in one of the sport's bastard divisions..

Wladimir should rightfully be critiqued and bashed because there should be no excuse for 130-140 pound guys being the super stars on PPV..

I know Wlad don't own the fans **** but he does own the Division something.

I think Heavyweights are a seperate party from the rest of Boxing.. it's the most important division in boxing history..

as the Heavyweight Division goes so goes mainstream ..... that's the way the saying went?

You need to sacifice more as a Heavyweight to ensure the sport doesn't die down.

Eastern Europe is not enough.
                The economy there sucks.if you really think Heavyweight Boxing can be 'all good' just by being popular in Eastern Europe.. you are drunk.
                Britain has good HWs like Haye, Chisora, and Fury, lol at yanks

Comment

I would bring up Ward's name too after that garbage. Fans now realize that the heavy division has been garbage when a guy like Wlad can reign with that style. You like it, you can watch it. I turned it off after 5 rounds. I never did that for a Ward fight. Let us know when your hero fights Wilder, then I'll tune in.

Wilder was taken to school by Haye in sparring, Wlad would KO Wilder easily

Comment

• Wilder will knock Vladimir out, even as raw as he is. He's faster and hits harder than Vladimir. He also needs to make sure a ref is picked that won't allow all the pushing down on the head, holding and hitting, and just plain holding that Vladimir does. Wilder needs to stay away from the little fast guys like Cunningham and Adamchik. He will also knock Areola and Tyson Fury out. He should start with Fury, then move up to Areola and then take on Vladimir. He should stay away from Vitali who is way tougher than his brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by colorado View Post
                      Wilder will knock Vladimir out, even as raw as he is. He's faster and hits harder than Vladimir. He also needs to make sure a ref is picked that won't allow all the pushing down on the head, holding and hitting, and just plain holding that Vladimir does. Wilder needs to stay away from the little fast guys like Cunningham and Adamchik. He will also knock Areola and Tyson Fury out. He should start with Fury, then move up to Areola and then take on Vladimir. He should stay away from Vitali who is way tougher than his brother.
                      based on what? wishful thinking? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X