Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Alexander Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good fight by Wladimir...but why diddnt he throw the right hand? Povetkin tried as good as he could and hes def a decent fighter.

the big question is who is next for Wlad?

Comment

• I just saw round 1. Wlad is the worst, lmao. He is a big amateur skilled heavyweight champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
        Nope his still sleeping, go suck Cotto's ****. His a ****ing letdown and a CRAP fighter period. Cotto is *****
        His a fucking letdown? Sorry bro, we must not speak the language. Or you still haven't figured out how to talk with Spider-bitch's **** down your throat.

Comment

• Was it not the same ref who gave Wlad a KD when he leaned on Haye?

It's a bad fight when it makes you feel Molina-Smith wasn't all that bad.

Comment

• Lennox Lewis says he wasn't impressed....he said Wlad should've showed more skills....he thinks Wlad had a injured right hand

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              His a fucking letdown? Sorry bro, we must not speak the language. Or you still haven't figured out how to talk with Spider-bitch's **** down your throat.
              Attention we have the grammar police here

****ing ******ed ape, stop talking about ****s you gay ****.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  I hope HBO doesnt who this before the cotto fight, nobody should witness this
                  haha seriously. God forbid some casual guy decides to tune in and see what the fuss is all about, they'd be turned off from boxing for life.

Comment

• May be it was a boring fight, but the way W.Klitschko uses his tools is always impressive to me, the man is the most dominant boxer in the world today !! No one literally can beat him today or in the near future, Povetkin was the 3rd best in the division by far.

Big body isn't everything, W.Klitschko is very smart, I respect his work !

Povertkin the lion heart, Congratulation to you, you took so much beating, jabs and leaning, and absorbed them all in an impressive way .

but this fight proves that W.Klitschko has limited boxing skills ( and his chin is already proven to be weak), he loses to anyone with the size and skills of L.Lewis, anywhere anytime

I enjoyed the fight even I was rooting for Povetkin, W.Klitschko is a beast

Comment

• Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                      Why didnt Wlad just throw that right hand? Looks like this **** was fixed
                      I'll tell you why. because to beat wlad the key is to get inside.........it's something weird about wlad (i am not kidding) it's like he has a weak heart or is missing a fighters instinct. when ever someone even so much as plods him on the inside he crumbles (not even throwing a punch just crowds up his space).........he can't deal with it. povetkin had the right gameplan but he himself is no where near as good to throw combos to the head and body.

no way in hell is wlad a top 10 heavyweight.......in fact thats a joke. he's gotten you youngsters fooled.

Comment

Working...
                      X