Wladimir Klitschko vs. Alexander Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I called it right. Wlad wide UD.

Comment

• This fight is such ****.... A damn UFC heavyweight would do better than these two in the ring. Is this even fighting?

Comment

• That was for the undisputed heavyweight championship of the world? That looked like some **** I would see on Thunderbox back in the day.

Comment

• I worked earlier, so I just now watched it, and wow what a shat fight.

Comment

• Somebody needs to load their gloves and end Wlad once and for all. Where's Margarito?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
              If a smaller fighter gets inside it is logical that the bigger fighter stops him. Holding must be blamed on the two fighters.
              I don't agree Dr.Eisenfaust. I blame the hoding of the ref. Fighters should be made to fight out of clinches or have points deducted. This will ensure more exitement and lets each fighters complete set of skills be seen. I love Wlad, but I hate the holding.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                This fight is such ****.... A damn UFC heavyweight would do better than these two in the ring. Is this even fighting?
                It wasn't. I got tricked into watching amateur wrestling. Wlad showed he could beat him just flat boxing and Povetkin couldn't take his best shot. Pabon deserves a lot of blame for doing jack all, but that was a shameful performance. He literally lead with clinches in spots; hopped up and back, then fell forward with head locks in others.

To be fair, Ali was a neck rider often as well but this was just about as negative a fight as can be imagined. I hate this style and Wlad hadn't fought like this in a long time. It was Ruiz-esque.

Doesn't change my generally favorable opinion of his career but I hated this outing.

Comment

• Please retire Mr. Klitz. your the Champion of the World and carry yourself proudly ........but..........today you were horrible!!! You fought a fellow who looked like a rank amatuer with very few skills! You embarrased yourself beyond repair and boxing needs new competitors who have skills!

Today was the worst Heavyweight Championship match I've ever seen!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                    Somebody needs to load their gloves and end Wlad once and for all. Where's Margarito?
                    Why not Mr. 30-0 30KO's.... since he's so dominating and what not

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                      I'll tell you why. because to beat wlad the key is to get inside.........it's something weird about wlad (i am not kidding) it's like he has a weak heart or is missing a fighters instinct. when ever someone even so much as plods him on the inside he crumbles (not even throwing a punch just crowds up his space).........he can't deal with it. povetkin had the right gameplan but he himself is no where near as good to throw combos to the head and body.

no way in hell is wlad a top 10 heavyweight.......in fact thats a joke. he's gotten you youngsters fooled.
                      he needs someone to piss him off like Manny did here

Comment

Working...
                      X