• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    119-104x3 ??

Dr. Steelhammer.
    Dr. Hugspammer

Comment

• Comment

• Wlad Clinchko !!!!

Comment

• I hope HBO doesnt who this before the cotto fight, nobody should witness this

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            why did you have high hopes? This was Wlad against a guy who was slow, plodding at quite pudgy, you should have seen this coming.
            I guess it's too much to ask for an exciting HW title fight nowadays, my bad.

Comment

• That was ****in horrible. He dominated but that wasn't very enjoyable. So much holding.and povetkin barely threw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                This is embarrassing. VLad better be injured or something because this is a pathetic
                I agree that it was a terrible fight...and Wlad was a big part of it...But to be honest I really do believe that the problem with Wlads fights is that no one is creative enough to do anything with him...

They come in and fold.....What was Povetkins game plan? Rush in and hold? Rush in and hold? He never tried throwing body punches or to get out of the clinch.

His opponents play a big part in making Wlad fights pinche dreadful.

Comment

• Ugly, ugly fight. Not sure what this has to do with him against any other ATG though

Comment

• I wanna see wilder or fury fight wlad somebody with the size to match wlad.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                      119-104, all for Wladimir Klitschko, still HW champ. Damn though, that was like watching grass grow. Horrible action. Are they cheering for that ish?

Still a Wlad fan, but I'm not a big enough one to where I'll defend that. That was garbage
                      Same here. I can't defend this **** fight and his shenanigans tonight. The ref should've warned him for constantly leaning on Povetkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X