Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lou DiBella on Sergio vs Golovkin: 'A fight that economically makes no sense'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't you hate it when a mother ****er cries for years about gettin ducked by other fighters because they themselves didn't "bring much to the table" and then the minute they get some shine, they wanna act all brand new and run that same bull**** when it comes to dudes trying to fight them now?????? ****ing f*ggs!!!! Golovkin would probably **** Sergio up. Guess he wants to fight Chavez again after he dominated him for 11rds JUST BECAUSE it'll bring in more $$$. Hey, I know its all about the $$$ at the end of the day but Sergio cries about not getting Pac, Floyd, Cotto but now that he has a guy IN HIS OWN weight class, he runs with that bll****.
    Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 01-23-2013, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Listen ****
      Cant be bother reading, stopped right there...You lack class, Its not something that can be brought, You had to learn from home and its obvious the sort of home you came out off...Discussion over!

Comment

• Im sure it was all class calling me dumb but I'm glad you can now leave this thread and stop defending mismatches.

Comment

• Sergio vs GGG in the Garden or AC would be good $$$ if u ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Listen ****, I already said maybe Sergio would destroy Golovkin but the point is giving him a shot. If you noticed I've been talking specifically about DiBella's hypocrisy. I'm sure Sergio would fight anyone.

Kill that nonsense about Murray being a showcase fight. He's zero risk which is why Sergio is fighting him, period. They are chasing a pipe dream of fighting Floyd which will never happen, thus these no risk fights.

I have no idea why you would oppose a unification bout against two of the best middleweights. Its actually fans like you that support this BS that gives boxing a bad name. The best are supposed to fight the best and that's what fans should want. Not making excuses for showcase fights.
            Geale disagrees with you

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              DiBella should've noted the risk/reward factor doesn't make sense... not just economcally makes no sense in general... because his lineup already economically makes no sense.
              It's implicit, but he has said it explicitly in the past. I remember he specifically said Golovkin was too high risk for the reward in the Boxing Lab a while back.
              Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 01-23-2013, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                Sergio vs GGG in the Garden or AC would be good $$$ if u ask me.
                Sergio would break 3G to pieces man, way too easy to hit. Get a reporter to ask Sergio about 3G, he'll tell you the truth. His promoter is going to say some other stuff.....I can't see Martinez being afraid of any fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  Geale disagrees with you
                  He already got stripped of a belt for not fighting GGG and he's set to fight Anthony Mundine so not point mentioning him for now.

Comment

• I want Martinez to take this fight. Currently, Golovkin probably is little more than high risk, low reward, but as he continues to get dates on HBO the fight will mean more and should garner more attention. Given Martinez's age, I say do it this year. I have Martinez winning maybe 8-4 with a few scary moments. I think it would be a great fight, and I'd love to see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                      I want Martinez to take this fight. Currently, Golovkin probably is little more than high risk, low reward, but as he continues to get dates on HBO the fight will mean more and should garner more attention. Given Martinez's age, I say do it this year. I have Martinez winning maybe 8-4 with a few scary moments. I think it would be a great fight, and I'd love to see it.
                      See? This is what Im talking about. Recognition that this would be a great fight. It's not about who wins its really not, its about boxing making the good fights.good post man

Comment

Working...
                      X