• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    floyd is #1 at 154

canelo is #2

thats how it works
    Larry 2 things son

1. put some fawking lotion on if cant afford any then PM your address and Ill be happy to send you some
    and
    2. How can someone be ranked # 2 if they havent fought a top 10 opponent in their own weightclass

I bet the house if Martinez would drop down to JMW he would be ranked #1 without even fighting anyone but of course fraud would retire right away

If you are going to give Fraud credit for this sham fight against Canelo for the "in your re tarded head lineal champsionship" then u have to give Pac full credit for his CW fight against margarito to capture his 8th division title

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Lol let's just call it what it is - GGG is too risky for Sergio to fight.

I remember when the last great Middleweight had a goal to unify the division no matter what. He wanted all the belts to show he's the best. He didn't settle for chasing rematches with overrated hype jobs. But hey its Sergio's legacy. If he wants to waste the last years of his career chasing pipe dreams that's on him.
      Nah GGG has to make the fight worth his while, build himself up and not after beating one 154 pounder.. Whatever happen to your Pirog bandwagon? You jumped off that one quick enough.

Comment

• Funny thing is most of this guys only just heard of GGG 2 fights ago, Now they got sigs, avatars,videos, quotes etc from sig... First it was Pirog was been ducked by Martinez after one fight against jacobs, now it's GGG.. When did GGG even came into the equation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Nah GGG has to make the fight worth his while, build himself up and not after beating one 154 pounder.. Whatever happen to your Pirog bandwagon? You jumped off that one quick enough.
          Again, what has Murray done to earn a shot? Don't play dumb we know what this is about - risk.

I love Pirog but he can't stay healthy. Hopefully he returns soon I'd love to watch him fight GGG (they were scheduled to fight but Pirog injured himself ).
          Last edited by ИATAS; 01-23-2013, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• Martinez is a duck.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Funny thing is most of this guys only just heard of GGG 2 fights ago, Now they got sigs, avatars,videos, quotes etc from sig... First it was Pirog was been ducked by Martinez after one fight against jacobs, now it's GGG.. When did GGG even came into the equation?
              Lots of us have known who he is for a long time now. His KO video of Bute was posted on this site years ago. . But naturally since he's fought on HBO his past couple fights his fanbase is going to increase. Who the hell was rockin a Martinez avatar before he fought Williams? Has to start somewhere.

As for Pirog its hard for a lot of people to get excited about him since he's been injured a few times now and imo hampered by poor management.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Again, what has Murray done to earn a shot? Don't play dumb we know what this is about - risk.

I love Pirog but he can't stay healthy. Hopefully he returns soon I'd love to watch him fight GGG (they were scheduled to fight but Pirog injured himself ).
                Murray is a showcase fight, I sorry that I have to educate you on that not trying to play "Dumb", I only educate dumb boxing fans and didn't really consider you one before this post, He has made himself relevant by going to Germany and practically beating sturm and he is British which makes him an attractive options when selling a fight in Argentina especially against a Briton (For the uneducated ones Argentina hates Britain because of the Falklands war), GGG has probably just had two fights and Martinez is already ducking him? You really lack boxing knowledge, People like you have to continue using your hype because it would make the fight bigger I guess, but the notion that GGG is this beast that is been avoided is nothing short of fanboyism and a joke, GGG has class and knew he has to work his way up to finally get his chance at the top names, the same definitely can't be said for all these bandwagon jumpers like yourself who class any class or knowledge.

Comment

• DiBella should've noted the risk/reward factor doesn't make sense... not just economcally makes no sense in general... because his lineup already economically makes no sense.

Comment

Murray is a showcase fight, I sorry that I have to educate you on that not trying to play "Dumb", I only educate dumb boxing fans and didn't really consider you one before this post, He has made himself relevant by going to Germany and practically beating sturm and he is British which makes him an attractive options when selling a fight in Argentina especially against a Briton (For the uneducated ones Argentina hates Britain because of the Falklands war), GGG has probably just had two fights and Martinez is already ducking him? You really lack boxing knowledge, People like you have to continue using your hype because it would make the fight bigger I guess, but the notion that GGG is this beast that is been avoided is nothing short of fanboyism and a joke, GGG has class and knew he has to work his way up to finally get his chance at the top names, the same definitely can't be said for all these bandwagon jumpers like yourself who class any class or knowledge.
                    Why is someone in the top 5 taking showcase fights?

If Floyd fought Malinaggi would that be ok?

Comment

Listen ****, I already said maybe Sergio would destroy Golovkin but the point is giving him a shot. If you noticed I've been talking specifically about DiBella's hypocrisy. I'm sure Sergio would fight anyone.

Kill that nonsense about Murray being a showcase fight. He's zero risk which is why Sergio is fighting him, period. They are chasing a pipe dream of fighting Floyd which will never happen, thus these no risk fights.

I have no idea why you would oppose a unification bout against two of the best middleweights. Its actually fans like you that support this BS that gives boxing a bad name. The best are supposed to fight the best and that's what fans should want. Not making excuses for showcase fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X