No announcement yet.

Lou DiBella on Sergio vs Golovkin: 'A fight that economically makes no sense'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Except Bute should have been KOd by Andrade and oh yeah, Golovkin KOd Bute, so we all knew Bootay had a very questionable chin.

Anyways, most of us are just saying give GGG a chance, that's all. Maybe Sergio destroys him, but the point is GGG gets his shot. Just how Lou DiBella cried years ago that all he wanted was a shot for Sergio to prove he's the best. Now DiBella is in the same position as the promoters he was complaining about. He's no different. He's a hypocrite.
    Bute's resume > than Gennady's.

Why will Sergio give him a chance right now? I'm serious. Think about it. Why not wait until GGG actually knock out a couple of top 10 guys and get his name out there even more. THAN fight him?

Sergio is getting old... he want a decent pay day. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

• I like it how people count AM Wins.

I guess Lennox Lewis's resume include
      Riddick Bowe as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
        Bute's resume > than Gennady's.

Why will Sergio give him a chance right now? I'm serious. Think about it. Why not wait until GGG actually knock out a couple of top 10 guys and get his name out there even more. THAN fight him?

Sergio is getting old... he want a decent pay day. Nothing wrong with that.
        Why give Martin Murray a shot? And Darren Barker? Don't play dumb. These guys aren't better than GGG, they are opponents because they are no risk fights. Golovkin is a risk. But hey who wants to unify belts anyway.

Comment

I like it how people count AM Wins.

I guess Lennox Lewis's resume include
          Riddick Bowe as well.
          Talking about Butes chin. You get KTFO in the amateurs, KOd by Andrade and it was obvious his chin was a weak point.

Comment

• it's funny when the shoe is on the other foot.

Comment

• First it was Pirog....... Had to abandon that ship

Now its Golovkin

Comment

Except Bute should have been KOd by Andrade and oh yeah, Golovkin KOd Bute, so we all knew Bootay had a very questionable chin.

Anyways, most of us are just saying give GGG a chance, that's all. Maybe Sergio destroys him, but the point is GGG gets his shot. Just how Lou DiBella cried years ago that all he wanted was a shot for Sergio to prove he's the best. Now DiBella is in the same position as the promoters he was complaining about. He's no different. He's a hypocrite.
                When did GGG KD Bute? Of course Di bella is a hypocrite why? He is a promoter so just like how Martinez had to fight scrubs and make less money to get his chance at the bigger name, well GGG too has to do that, the overhyping aside I love what GGG is doing now, He went to the states to get himself exposure which would help him in the end, But no one is ducking him and suggesting otherwise is laughable.

Comment

• What is this really about people?

Is this because of all the Floyd ducking Sergio threads?

Is this because Sergio wanna punk the smaller midget man in Floyd?

So there's repressed hatred against him?

Is this about how Sergio beat the living shyt out of Chavez?

Is this about how Sergio looks better than your favorite boxers?

Come on.. WHAT IS THIS really about?

Comment

Why give Martin Murray a shot? And Darren Barker? Don't play dumb. These guys aren't better than GGG, they are opponents because they are no risk fights. Golovkin is a risk. But hey who wants to unify belts anyway.
                    No one is scared of GGG he too have to go through the pain that someone like Martinez went through before he is able to build himself up and then warrant a shot, he is going about it the right way by fighting in America which would make him what the risk.

Comment

What is this really about people?

Is this because of all the Floyd ducking Sergio threads?

Is this because Sergio wanna punk the smaller midget man in Floyd?

So there's repressed hatred against him?

Is this about how Sergio beat the living shyt out of Chavez?

Is this about how Sergio looks better than your favorite boxers?

Come on.. WHAT IS THIS really about?

It's all of the above plus more, most of them don't understand how boxing works, they see a banger and automatically Martinez is ducking him, it's a ******ed but hey they did the same with Pirog saying he was ducking Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                      X