Collapse
No announcement yet.

A challenge to littlemac and others who claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is a joke. We know Manny didnt say it his promoter did.

Whats worse is him refusing to give blood for Floyd a few years back yet for the Clottey fight he had blood drawn and was playing basketball the same day.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Django~ View Post

Whats worse is him refusing to give blood for Floyd a few years back yet for the Clottey fight he had blood drawn and was playing basketball the same day.
      Yeah, that sucks :smiley***

Comment

Originally posted by ~Django~ View Post

You know what's worse than that? Having a career of over ten years and 39 fights without a hint of extra special drug testing, all while claiming one opponent is a one dimensional, ordinary midget who is easy money and easy work.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
          You know what's worse than that? Having a career of over ten years and 39 fights without a hint of extra special drug testing, all while claiming one opponent is a one dimensional, ordinary midget who is easy money and easy work.
          Hes not the only fighter su****ious of Pacquiao. You know that. To this day the only fighters to come to Pacs defense on PED testing are James Toney and RJ and I don't have to tell you what those 2 have in common do I?

Comment

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/250x250/25304452.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

And still, you can't provide any interview where Manny actually says it himself. Why is that?
              Who would admit on a personal level they are scared of needles.

The fact is many around him have stated he is scared of needles and blood testing and instead of refuting these he has confirmed at least the fear of losing blood. I will use my common sense to conclude that since he is scared of losing blood, he is therefore afraid of the instrument that takes it: a needle.

And no, I'm not one of those people who thinks he's taken/takes PEDS since its so far totally unsubstantiated.
              Last edited by GG Magic; 11-12-2012, 11:52 AM.

Comment

So, by that token, Floyd is running from Manny right? I mean 50cent did say it so it must be true, right?

Game over clown. That corner you painted yourself into, has no hole to escape.
                What corner? I have already told you many posts before that my point wasnt weither Pac said it or not, is that pacturd s ran with it and rationalize with it the first time they heard it from Arum and Roach, but you keep avoiding this because it makes you look foolish b!tching about a point you simply misuderstood and even went as far as made a thread about it

Let me refresh you memory
                VVVVVVVV
                Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                "He even said he was afraid of needles.". This is straight from the article, but still it is irrelavent to what I was saying because I was refering to the Pacfan's, but this article says Manny said so himself so hope this satisfies you either way.

End of thread
                Here is my original post that got you all butt hurt that you had to make a thread about it. Show me where I said Manny said he was affraid on needles. Again I was refering to Pacfan's and not Pac, but you got so over worked about it you totally missed the point bwhahahaha....You shouldn't get to emotional Gallina Negra or you well end up missing the point again.
                These Pacturds don't even know what their talking about so you would be a fool to even try and make sense of it, I mean look at these pacturd arguments below.

1. Pac is terrified of needles, but is ok with getting tats.

2. Cotto ducked Pac because he wouldn't accept Pac's shady deal, but Floyd ducked Pac because Pac wouldn't accept Floyd's shady deal.

3. Pac beats Cotto at any weight even thought Pac won't fight him with out a catchweight.

4. Pac is a small 147 pounder, but prefers fighting 140 pounders at 147.

5. Pac is clean because he has never failed a drug test, but Marquez is dirty because he looks musculor even thought he has never failed a drug tests.

6. Pac gets full credit for officially losing to a 140pounder which he made move up at 147, but FLoyd should get no credit for KTFO of a 140pounder that he made to move up to 147.

6. Floyd is the one called a drug addict even thought he has never used drugs, but Manny is not even thought Manny admitted of using drugs early in his life.

7. Floyd is ****** and shameful for throwing money away and not paying his taxes, but Pac is a saint and smart business man even thought he resigned with the most corupted promoter and for signing with two promotional companies, plus not paying his fair of taxes himself.
                Last edited by littlemac; 11-12-2012, 11:55 AM.

Comment

What corner? I have already told you many posts before that my point wasnt weither Pac said it or not, is that pacturd s ran with it and rationalize with it the first time they heard it from Arum and Roach, but you keep avoiding this because it makes you look foolish b!tching about a point you simply misuderstood and even went as far as made a thread about it

Let me refresh you memory
                  VVVVVVVV

Here is my original post that got you all butt hurt that you had to make a thread about it. Show me where I said Manny said he was affraid on needles. Again I was refering to Pacfan's and not Pac, but you got so over worked about it you totally missed the point bwhahahaha....You shouldn't get to emotional Gallina Negra or you well end up missing the point again.
                  So Floyd is running from Manny, because 50 says?

Comment

funny gifs
                    This is an official Pac-tard circle jerk thread.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      still havent seen pacquiao say he's afraid of needles
                      And you won't, because Manny isn't allowed to speak for himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X