Collapse
No announcement yet.

A challenge to littlemac and others who claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember someone was trolling on here and said Floyd tested positive for Dihydrogen monoxide and all the ******s were backing it up and saying it was true

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
      Here's the video long before the Floyd/Pac blood testing controversies (start around 2:50) Pac states he had blood drawn 2-days prior to the Morales fight and it weakened him. Manny already has a history of this.

Floyd always trying to get the upper hand by asking Pac to do random blood testing knowing Pac doesn't like blood test. War Floyd

What about "Anytime, anywhere". Isn't that what Team Pac said upon hearing about Floyd's testing request. How did Floyd know Pac was going to get cold feet at the last minute after "anytime,anywhere". Pac said himself, that he was ok with testing just not on the day of the fight. Well when Brian Kenny confronted Pac by asking him why two weeks was not enough since Pac said himself that as long as he wouldn't be tested on the day of, Pac had no answer

Comment

Not surprising though lar, Floyd haters will honestly run with ANYTHING they hear about him. its pathetic.

Comment

"I want 100% of the PPV or no fight"

"I am afraid of needles"

One was actually said and the other wasn't!

Still waiting on the quote btw, 4 pages and no one has posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            it doesn't concern me what fighters fanbase says.
            and there's no proof he said it. Just some guy claiming pacquiao said something.

still havent seen pacquiao say he's afraid of needles

Arum, Roach, Amir Khan, Ariza, Yahoo sports blogger all say Pac is and that Pac have said he is affraid of needles. I find them much more credible over some nuthugging poster like you no offense.

Comment

Come on now.

We know 99% of the things that comes off floyds mouth and his fan boys isnt true. Any real boxing fans know that. Hell some moderate floyd fans are turning their back from these heathens.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                Arum, Roach, Amir Khan, Ariza, Yahoo sports blogger all say Pac is and that Pac have said he is affraid of needles. I find them much more credible over some nuthugging poster like you no offense.
                hmm still no Manny Pacquiao on that list, maybe by the 5th page you guys will have a quote? We know how much you love talking about the Pacman!

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  What about "Anytime, anywhere". Isn't that what Team Pac said upon hearing about Floyd's testing request. How did Floyd know Pac was going to get cold feet at the last minute after "anytime,anywhere". Pac said himself, that he was ok with testing just not on the day of the fight. Well when Brian Kenny confronted Pac by asking him why two weeks was not enough since Pac said himself that as long as he wouldn't be tested on the day of, Pac had no answer
                  "I dont want blood testing on the day of the fight"

- But Manny you get 14 days

"No thats still too close"

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
                    "I dont want blood testing on the day of the fight"

- But Manny you get 14 days

"No thats still too close"

- Brian Kenny

That's even worse.
                    Exactly!!!! Manny had no answer why 14 day cut off was not enough if it would be guaranteeing him that he wouldn't be tested on the day of the fight. besides 14 day was not an actual testing date, but a cut-off that Pacfan's don't seem to get. 14 day testing would have been the worst case scenario. They could have agreed on a 14 day cut-off and could have ended up only been tested 30days before. Still it would have insured no testing on the day of the fight like Manny requested first, but later rejecting after all his demands were met including a desprate 10mil penalty bwahahaha....

Comment

40 posts later, still not a single quote

maybe they don't have one after all

Comment

Working...
                      X