Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: Pacquiao Gets a "10" For Recent Sparring Effort

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's going to get a "9" in at least 8 of 12 rounds against Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Cállate! View Post
      pac haters seem to be more interested in this fight than fans themselves! don't forget to click "purchase"
      Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      He's going to get a "9" in at least 8 of 12 rounds against Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
        asking any fighter to lose 6-7 lb's at 33 is usually asking for trouble,

putting on weight isn't that hard, pacquiao-marquez 3 was a toss up,, maybe marquez's steroids were the difference,

remember who benefits from a victory, pacquiao wins it's "eh, marquez was old" and that's at any weightclass
        The thing is Pac doesn't have trouble loosing those 6 pounds. Remember how they make him eat 3 meals a day just so he can make weight? You also claim that putting weight isn't that hard well lets see Pac go to 154 and fight Cotto. Feed him an extra meal to make the weight. Lets see how well that goes for him. No Marquez Pacquiao was not a toss up fight, Pac was the clear favor and hardly anybody gave Marquez a chance to even be competitive in the fight, but I guess most slept on Marquez myself included. I don't even know why your bringing on steroid accusations into this conversation. If I remember correctly Marquez was willing to take any test as long as Manny did the same, we never heard anything about steroid anymore.
        And the only thing Marquez would benefit out of this fight if he wins is just that a win. His not young anymore and his close to retirement. The only ones that benefit from winning against Pac are the younger Boxers. They would have some fat paydays coming their way. This does not include Bradley obviously cause common that was a straight up stupid decision.

Comment

between the two
          the higher the weightclass the better for marquez, the only reason marquez wouldn't stand as good a chance vs the other 147 lb'ers is simply styles, because he's not a puncher, as active as pacquiao and doesn't have the chin vs the big guys, but vs pacquiao he stands a great chance

the higher they fight the better for marquez, he's the bigger man with the bigger frame, he'll take pacquiao's punch better, pacquiao will be slower and his activity will drop more, they could fight at 154 and pacquiao would be the one with the bigger disadvantage, only negative for marquez is age(which is a pretty big neg on it's own)

and how did you come to the conclusion his balance was terrible?
          Pac has been weighing as a welterweight on fight night and so has Marquez. The only difference in the fight is Marquez is old as hell now. How many cherrypicks are you guys going to let Pac get away with? SMH

Stop letting Pac trick you with his little guy charade, its sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Berges View Post
            The thing is Pac doesn't have trouble loosing those 6 pounds. Remember how they make him eat 3 meals a day just so he can make weight? You also claim that putting weight isn't that hard well lets see Pac go to 154 and fight Cotto. Feed him an extra meal to make the weight. Lets see how well that goes for him. No Marquez Pacquiao was not a toss up fight, Pac was the clear favor and hardly anybody gave Marquez a chance to even be competitive in the fight, but I guess most slept on Marquez myself included. I don't even know why your bringing on steroid accusations into this conversation. If I remember correctly Marquez was willing to take any test as long as Manny did the same, we never heard anything about steroid anymore.
            And the only thing Marquez would benefit out of this fight if he wins is just that a win. His not young anymore and his close to retirement. The only ones that benefit from winning against Pac are the younger Boxers. They would have some fat paydays coming their way. This does not include Bradley obviously cause common that was a straight up stupid decision.
            i meant the decision was a toss up
            putting on weight isn't that hard, esspecially at 5'7, making 147 is no biggie when you're in your 30's
            making 154 pacquiao could probabley, at the risk of losing most of his athleticism and advantages, you're completely missing my point though, it depends alot on the opponent

roy jones stood a good chance against byrd and ruiz, not such a good chance against lewis and the real heavyweights

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
              Pac has been weighing as a welterweight on fight night and so has Marquez. The only difference in the fight is Marquez is old as hell now. How many cherrypicks are you guys going to let Pac get away with? SMH

Stop letting Pac trick you with his little guy charade, its sad.
              yea marquez is old, but he's still good, you're just banking on him getting shot overnight? it wasn't that long ago he had his closest fight with pac

the marquez fight is high risk for pacquiao, there is a real risk of him losing

who would you rather him fight? a young high ranked welterweight like kell brook? maybe guerrero, or malignaggi, alexander?

Comment

yea marquez is old, but he's still good, you're just banking on him getting shot overnight? it wasn't that long ago he had his closest fight with pac

the marquez fight is high risk for pacquiao, there is a real risk of him losing

who would you rather him fight? a young high ranked welterweight like kell brook? maybe guerrero, or malignaggi, alexander?
                He should rematch Bradley for his title.

Comment

He should rematch Bradley for his title.
                  lol why? did you think bradley won?

Comment

lol why? did you think bradley won?
                    Do you think Pac lost against Marquez?

Comment

Do you think Pac lost against Marquez?
                      i think it's possible, marquez could have the win in his record and i dont think many would complain

Comment

Working...
                      X