Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Vitali Klitschko make a racist statement about Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could that quote be seen as racist? Yes. Do we know that it was meant to be racist? No. Do the people defending Vitali know what they are talking about? Fuck NO.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      Do the people defending Vitali know what they are talking about? Fuck NO.
      What do you mean by that? Specify.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
        What do you mean by that? Specify.
        It's pretty obvious, they know as much as anyone else does about if it was meant to be racist or not. Which is they don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          I dont think Vitali should have to weigh up absolutely everything before he speaks just in case some people interpret what he says as racist.

I understand what u are saying, but imo he clearly didnt mean it as racist, and it takes a large leap of logic to connect what he said to anything racist.

If Haye was not spending the next 2 weeks in the jungle, then it would be racist. If Haye didnt have a history of acting like a chimp, then it could be racist. But he is, and he did.
          There are a lot of dumb ****s like you who think this way too, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            It's pretty obvious, they know as much as anyone else does about if it was meant to be racist or not. Which is they don't know.
            Actually it's pretty obvious to everyone who is not a complete moron that it wasn't meant racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
              Actually it's pretty obvious to everyone who is not a complete moron that it wasn't meant racist.
              You don't know that. You are in the same position as the people claiming it was racist.

Comment

Mayweather/Hopkins actually say something racist, they get defended as if it's nothing wrong. Ohhh but Vitali says something that can be twisted into something and black america goes into an uproar. SMDH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  Mayweather/Hopkins actually say something racist, they get defended as if it's nothing wrong. Ohhh but Vitali says something that can be twisted into something and black america goes into an uproar. SMDH!!!
                  That's how these people are, it's honestly disgusting. Where were they when Hopkins and Floyd went on racist rants? Probably cheering them on

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                    Referring to a boxing scene article recently posted, Vitali comments on Haye's appearance on a reality show based in the jungle called I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here:

“I know that Haye is currently in the jungle, because he's participating in a reality show. This is a proper place for him, he should also train over there”.

Just making a poll on this to gauge the general consensus as quite a few people have commented in the original thread that they found the statement to be racist.

LMAO... Vitaly is BAD...
                    Last edited by Nautilus; 11-10-2012, 06:35 PM.

Comment

The only racists are the people who are linking the two together.

Comment

Working...
                      X