Collapse
No announcement yet.

storm brewing in warren promotions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should get paid but in the long run.. Kevin Mitchell.. Meh, who cares.

Two opportunities to be this 'legend' that all the donkey accented southerner's kept claiming he would be and so far, he's been blown out more times than windsock.

Losing to Katsidis on a stoppage.. No shame but to feather fisted Ricky Burns?..

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
      He should get paid but in the long run.. Kevin Mitchell.. Meh, who cares.

Two opportunities to be this 'legend' that all the donkey accented southerner's kept claiming he would be and so far, he's been blown out more times than windsock.

Losing to Katsidis on a stoppage.. No shame but to feather fisted Ricky Burns?..
      I was just about to type everything you just said lol. Kevin owes Frank fo the Katsidis fight lol.

Comment

Bored of this feather fisted Ricky Burns nonsense....he's clearly not feather fisted.

Anyway, thqats probably why none of his fighters are fighting, he's got no money they need to leave him before he ruins all of their careers.

Comment

Originally posted by LFC View Post
          I was just about to type everything you just said lol. Kevin owes Frank fo the Katsidis fight lol.
          Funny, hahaha! Is that a reason to not get paid then! You box you get paid simple, regardless of who he is. Is it still halfterm at school or something!

Comment

he's clearly not feather fisted
            Thats what I thought. Mitchel stands up to the punches of Prescot and Murray but gets blown away in 4 by Burns who's "featherfisted" Doesnt make sense does it. I think people just look at records rather than recent form which is a better guideline.

Comment

Originally posted by PD21 View Post
              Thats what I thought. Mitchel stands up to the punches of Prescot and Murray but gets blown away in 4 by Burns who's "featherfisted" Doesnt make sense does it. I think people just look at records rather than recent form which is a better guideline.
              No it doesnt and he hurt Martinez, battered Katsidis, like you said blew away Mitchell.

I think some people just talk rubbish cos they heard someone once saying it!

Comment

Burns was killing himself to make SFW, now he's at 135 he's a lot more comfortable. People who've sparred with Burns comment on how deceptively strong he is and he's got a frame for 147.

Comment

Originally posted by rampant View Post
                  No it doesnt and he hurt Martinez, battered Katsidis, like you said blew away Mitchell.

I think some people just talk rubbish cos they heard someone once saying it!
                  Usually it's people just looking at Boxrec and seeing he doesn't have many KO's and presume he's feather fisted.

Just two fights ago everyone on here was saying Danny Garcia doesn't punch hard because of his record despite the fact he clearly packed a lot of power in his left hook and was even on show in the first Morales fight.

2 fights and 2 KO's later he's considered a power puncher

That's the way it is on this site. It's genuinely and literally full of idiots who barely even follow this sport and look at boxrec for anyone who hasn't fought in the last 5 or so years.

As for Ricky Burns, he's not a power puncher but he's not feather fisted either. Despite his record.

I was shocked when he knocked out Burns though.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Usually it's people just looking at Boxrec and seeing he doesn't have many KO's and presume he's feather fisted.

Just two fights ago everyone on here was saying Danny Garcia doesn't punch hard because of his record despite the fact he clearly packed a lot of power in his left hook and was even on show in the first Morales fight.

2 fights and 2 KO's later he's considered a power puncher

That's the way it is on this site. It's genuinely and literally full of idiots who barely even follow this sport and look at boxrec for anyone who hasn't fought in the last 5 or so years.

As for Ricky Burns, he's not a power puncher but he's not feather fisted either. Despite his record.

I was shocked when he knocked out Burns though.
                    True enough! Well apart from last sentance! But I know what you meant!

Comment

Working...
                    X