Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF floyd fights winner of berto/guerrero....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be a typical Floyd move

Comment

theres not many people for him to fight, cotto, canelo, sergio and pac. PAc and sergio will prob never happen. No reason for him to fight cotto again. All thats left is canelo so he has to fight somebody

Comment

Lmao. The captain save a ho brigade is out in full force!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
          floyd fans already coming to the defense of this fight, how disgusting.

not even ranked in p4p status
          Didn't take long. Prepare for 75 rebuttals of every little criticism of Floyd just from Fetta alone. He can't help himself. His Mayweather love runs deep.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
            How convenient would it be for Floyd to finally announce a fight when their done waiting for him, and Guerrero and berto get done fighting.

I'm pretty sure, canelo/Martinez would drop whatever plans they have the second Floyd indicated he's ready for an opponent.
            He's been trying to fight Guerraro for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              Has he?

Do you have anything to back up these claims?

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                Yes Indeed. So I don't want to hear that "who else is there?" bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Has he?

Do you have anything to back up these claims?
                  How about, before the cotto fight, there were a million articles about a possible fight with the ghost.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
                    How about, before the cotto fight, there were a million articles about a possible fight with the ghost.
                    Please, go ahead and provide me a source to a link where Mayweather stated he wanted or was interested in fighting Robert Guererro.

Should be easy considering there's so many.
                    Last edited by IronDanHamza; 11-09-2012, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Please, go ahead and provide me a source to a link where Mayweather stated he wanted or was interested in fighting Robert Guererro.

Should be easy considering there's so many.
                      I love how Floyd fan boys change their user names and avatars all the time. Such a pathetic bunch of individuals. Then they try to skirt the issue by using semantics. They take the littlest detail and try and turn that into the main debate topic for the next 5 pages, in order to stray away from the real issue. That Floyd is a certified puss bag.....

Comment

Working...
                      X