Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dib Officially Off Cotto-Trout, Velez in Place, Ponce in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
    another career ruined at the hands of floyd's dying promotions
    No 50 ruined Dib's career when he brought his negative energy to boxing. He always brings negative energy. This time he brought it to our sport, and he had to pay the price. Im happy as hell. I hate how he is always beefing.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      No this is part of 50 and floyds plan to promote billy dib,U guys
      are all being tricked tmt taking over
      Yea this really did great things for Dib! 50 had to pay for his negative energy, and Im glad. He stabbed Floyd a million times in the back since he was released. The letters, hanging with Pac, and now this. Im happy he paid the price. I will be looking forward to his next interview. I know every one in the business of boxing looks at him as a joke now!

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
        Dib is not associated with Floyd in anyway,i have read a lot of your posts and you seem obsessed with mentioning Floyd in a negative light. Dib is with a rapper guy named 50 cent and that is well published so why do you keep spouting this nonsense about Floyd?
        He's trolling your stupid azz. He said the same thing twice because he noticed how quick you all where to jump in and correct him. I ignored that part, and just told him it was a good thing that 50 paid.

Comment

Comment

Someone should tell Mr. 50 Cent that this isn't the rap game. That man should release Dib, Dirrell, and Gamboa and abandon the promotional thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post

Comment

Lets be honest for a second. Nobody and I mean NOBODY was thinking about Dib before he was associated with 50 or Floyd. So he gets bumped of a fight card, it ain't gonna be the last fight card with a TV date and some of you dudes are throwing hissyfits like his career is ruined lol.

Comment

50 talking smack about Al Haymon is what doomed this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
                    man thats an awful pic.........lol

Comment

billy dibb should never have trusted the 50 or mayweather brand

Comment

Working...
                      X