No announcement yet.

NEW! VIDEO: Juan Manuel Marquez is Ripped/Muscular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
    you said ariza is dirty because conte suspects him, so now say it with me, "floyd is dirty, cuz conte suspects him"

cmon
    So what part of test them all do you not understand. And if you break it down pac is su****ious coach by ariza, chavez su****ious coach ariza, khan used to be coach ariza and new coach calls him dope coach. So conte is just one of them.

Comment

• the champ is here

Comment

• All of you people questioning Marquez have no proof that he is roiding. We can't call him a PED cheat based just on your su****ions, we need evidence.

I am positive he will pass all the commission tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          And for all the people who are screaming roids, his muscle definition is about the same as it was last year :

2011 :

2012 :

It's just that this was filmed at the end of a training session, when your muscles are more swollen and more vascular.
          this should have ended the thread but idiots continued to cry about PED's. almost the same muscle tone, just bigger biceps and forearms in the new pic really. and like he said, because he was more vascular after a workout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Marquez is def on something, he looks better than hopkins did at his age and hoPkins treats his body like a temple and jmm doesnt

I think this will benifit pac more cuz marquez will be too slow handspeed and footspeed
            Ive been saying this and people were whinging about it calling me names. Dude is on roids, fighters never used to last to their late 30s and 40s like they do now and on top of it he is the most muscular hes ever been in his career at age 40. Guys never looked like that in the 80s and 90s, these are the new roids theyre on.

Then some tard shows me a picture of prime hagler in his 20s, a guy who was retired at age 33 when he was considered 'old' mind you, totally missing the point.

Its not just any one fighter its a lot of them. And off the top of my head, Toney and Tarver are two guys, performing well in their late 30s and past 40 respectively, who got busted for roids.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
              Ive been saying this and people were whinging about it calling me names. Dude is on roids, fighters never used to last to their late 30s and 40s like they do now and on top of it he is the most muscular hes ever been in his career at age 40. Guys never looked like that in the 80s and 90s, these are the new roids theyre on.

Then some tard shows me a picture of prime hagler in his 20s, a guy who was retired at age 33 when he was considered 'old' mind you, totally missing the point.

Its not just any one fighter its a lot of them. And off the top of my head, Toney and Tarver are two guys, performing well in their late 30s and past 40 respectively, who got busted for roids.
              Yeah, makes you wonder.

Comment

• dinamita is a boss he can do as he pleases.

Comment

• Let the commission do their jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
                    this should have ended the thread but idiots continued to cry about PED's. almost the same muscle tone, just bigger biceps and forearms in the new pic really. and like he said, because he was more vascular after a workout.
                    That was the pacquiao fight last year and if i remember correctly Angel Heredia trained him for that fight. Someone get a 2010 pic and 2011 and 2012 and those should be compared.

Comment

• Wow, dude is jacked up. He is a beast, Pac better be ready.

Comment

Working...
                      X