No announcement yet.

NEW! VIDEO: Juan Manuel Marquez is Ripped/Muscular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    no hes been dirty but since its pac you think hes alright but your just a troll and have proven that now so go troll someone else
    are you really not going to back any of this up with anything other than your own word? you need to grow up, your hate for pacquiao is sad, you're a freak

peace

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
      are you really not going to back any of this up with anything other than your own word? you need to grow up, your hate for pacquiao is sad, you're a freak

peace
      it's really sad that they do that. anyone associated to manny and they just HAVE to hate them. It's honestly very disturbing.

Comment

peace
        i just showedyou it wasnt my word but two respected s&c coaches but your love for pac is so blind that you cant see beyond you man crush so like you said peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neutral View Post
          it's really sad that they do that. anyone associated to manny and they just HAVE to hate them. It's honestly very disturbing.
          neutral is pn every pac thread trying to save his idol rep then onto floyd threads to spread his hate. Now thats sad. You bring nothing to table but blind love and hate so go on with your troll self

Comment

i just showedyou it wasnt my word but two respected s&c coaches but your love for pac is so blind that you cant see beyond you man crush so like you said peace.
            conte quote:
            Conte, who said he thinks illegal PED use in boxing is "rampant," said he is indeed skeptical of Ariza, because of Pacquiao's late-age performance ****e and ability to jump weight classes. "It doesn't mean it can't be done," Conte told me. "I expect Nonito to move up in class. It can be done." But...
            but, but, he's su****ious....that's it, he has nothing, he's su****ious yet he admits it can be done
            what are your thoughts on him thinking floyd is a big time juicer, he says "yea he's testing in fight camp, but what's he doing the other 10 months of the year?"

oh my, you know what this means? it means floyd's dirty!
            atleast according to your own logic
            Last edited by SplitSecond; 11-08-2012, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• and regarding marquez, i think at 38 and beyond fighters should be allowed to juice

Comment

conte quote:

but, but, he's su****ious....that's it, he has nothing, he's su****ious yet he admits it can be done
                what are your thoughts on him thinking floyd is a big time juicer, he says "yea he's testing in fight camp, but what's he doing the other 10 months of the year?"

oh my, you know what this means? it means floyd's dirty!
                atleast according to your own logic
                i have said it many times and ill say again for you

TEST THEM ALL! But accirding to your logic after a certain age its ok. So you accept dirty fighters and coaches in boxing and i dont

Comment

i have said it many times and ill say again for you

TEST THEM ALL! But accirding to your logic after a certain age its ok. So you accept dirty fighters and coaches in boxing and i dont
                  you said ariza is dirty because conte suspects him, so now say it with me, "floyd is dirty, cuz conte suspects him"

cmon

Comment

and regarding marquez, i think at 38 and beyond fighters should be allowed to juice
                    LOL.

imagine a juiced BHOP

Comment

• fight fire with fire !

The juice war

Comment

Working...
                      X