No announcement yet.

NEW! VIDEO: Juan Manuel Marquez is Ripped/Muscular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    Floyd Gaynever should have never demanded extra testing anyway. He never did it to anyone else before. Why would Manny agree to extra testing when no one else ever had to do it?
    damn flowmos! They are everywhere!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      because thats how long it took manny to agree to the offer, 5 1/2 fcking months and only after it was off the table. So the christmas gift is the perfect analogy.

in your mind- hey honey I got you an xmas gift its just a little late
      in her mind- GTFO too little too late.

Question: why didn't manny wait 5 1/2 months for cotto to agree to go to 150 for the rematch, since 5 1/2 months isn't a long time?
      That is reaching.

How about Pac and Floyd was going to be made, like every other fight, as if it was like a man having sex with a woman, then next Floyd makes a demand to say a man must **** a hippo and an alien, a first ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
        Floyd Gaynever should have never demanded extra testing anyway. He never did it to anyone else before. Why would Manny agree to extra testing when no one else ever had to do it?
        same reason cotto agreed to 145 when he never had to do it, because the bigger draw requested it and if you want the dough you'll do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saracen View Post
          That is reaching.

How about Pac and Floyd was going to be made, like every other fight, as if it was like a man having sex with a woman, then next Floyd makes a demand to say a man must **** a hippo and an alien, a first ever...
          funny. but why are you going to such extremes to make an argument. try this.

man and a woman are about to ****, woman suggest both use protection, him a condom, her a diaphragm. Man puts on the condom then the woman says she wont put in her diaphragm and that she no longer agrees to have sex.

then 5 1/2 hours later, after you tried to get her to **** and since she wouldn't you left, she calls you and says I'll put in my diaphragm we can ****.

you goin back to her crib?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            funny. but why are you going to such extremes to make an argument. try this.

man and a woman are about to ****, woman suggest both use protection, him a condom, her a diaphragm. Man puts on the condom then the woman says she wont put in her diaphragm and that she no longer agrees to have sex.

then 5 1/2 hours later, after you tried to get her to **** and since she wouldn't you left, she calls you and says I'll put in my diaphragm we can ****.

you goin back to her crib?
            well that depends if she lives close thrn yeah! But i get what your saying

Comment

• Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
              I agree, and I've pointed that out. But using Heredia IS suspicious to me. But I'm not accusing JMM, maybe Heredia has cleaned up his act and/or JMM refuses to cheat.

I also agree that the fourth fight will look pretty much like the 3rd, maybe even better from Marquez' perspective if age hasn't caught up to him.
              I agree 100% percent with this post.

JMM has to do everything he did a few months earlier and should get the victory because I don't see Manny making the necessary adjustments, mainly because there are just far too many. The one thing Manny has, which won him the first two fights imo is his power.

He needs to catch JMM and catch him often but something I have noticed about Manny in his recent performances is his reluctance to exchange. Age? Lack of hunger? Both? We will find out

Comment

• big dunn is literally in every thread about pac crying 24/7.

what's his deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Neutral View Post
                  big dunn is literally in every thread about pac crying 24/7.

what's his deal?
                  actually I'm almost never on outside of business hours, didn't I explain that to your other 4 alts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
                    Even if this was true, it doesn't make the post more relevant to my original post. I didn't represent Manny, and I didn't even say Marquez should be tested more. So it was completely unrelated.

Now, when and where did they say this?

This was the clip I remember prior to the Mosley-fight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhoQH2_S0LY

3:18: -Are you gonna ask for a drug test?
                    -No, we can't because we refused to do it ourselves, so we would be hypocrites to ask do that so we are not going to ask for any special drug tests.

And "kicking up a fuss" isn't the same as asking for extra testing.
                    That video was after they asked but retracted the request.Damage control
                    It was relevant because you said they would never ask for extra testing but they did

Comment

• Originally posted by Neutral View Post
                      big dunn is literally in every thread about pac crying 24/7.

what's his deal?
                      Not just crying but repeating the same shiietz over and over. Same recycle shiietz but when u play his own game and ask him what happen to take the test we have a fight u get nothing but crickets chirping..

Comment

Working...
                      X