No announcement yet.

NEW! VIDEO: Juan Manuel Marquez is Ripped/Muscular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    yeah 5 1/2 months later. thats like getting a christmas gift in April. give your girl/boy friend a xmas gift April 25th and see what s/he does with it. Thats if s/he is still around.
    The most ****** example used to deter the fact floyd is avoiding Pac I have ever seen.

how on ****ing earth did you compare giving a christmas gift to pac agreeing to floyds test demands later?

are you ****ing dumb?

jesus christ

Who cares when Pac agreed to it, the fact is, he has at this very moment agreed to random and testing and a lesser split, that is what matter, so only one is stopping the fight from being made

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      The most ****** example used to deter the fact floyd is avoiding Pac I have ever seen.

how on ****ing earth did you compare giving a christmas gift to pac agreeing to floyds test demands later?

are you ****ing dumb?

jesus christ

Who cares when Pac agreed to it, the fact is, he has at this very moment agreed to random and testing and a lesser split, that is what matter, so only one is stopping the fight from being made
      he agreed to testing, lesser share, and everything AFTER he signed to fight JMM. But floyd... Oh almost got me talking about floyd

Comment

• I love JMM! Dude is pure class!

Comment

• alligator piss for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

are you ****ing dumb?

jesus christ

because thats how long it took manny to agree to the offer, 5 1/2 fcking months and only after it was off the table. So the christmas gift is the perfect analogy.

in your mind- hey honey I got you an xmas gift its just a little late
            in her mind- GTFO too little too late.

Question: why didn't manny wait 5 1/2 months for cotto to agree to go to 150 for the rematch, since 5 1/2 months isn't a long time?

Comment

• this fight may come down to who's the hungrious.
              i bet this time around its marquez.

Comment

• Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                this fight may come down to who's the hungrious.
                do you mean hungriest?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  do you mean hungriest?
                  hey fck you!
                  so i didnt go to the same college as you!

Comment

• Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                    this fight may come down to who's the hungrious.
                    I don't know about that, Vargas turned pretty hungry and look what happened to him...

Comment

• Floyd Gaynever should have never demanded extra testing anyway. He never did it to anyone else before. Why would Manny agree to extra testing when no one else ever had to do it?

Comment

Working...
                      X