No announcement yet.

NEW! VIDEO: Juan Manuel Marquez is Ripped/Muscular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    They ask him to take tests and he refuses this time then ok but he has NEVER REFUSED pac on the other hand did for years.
    See the point or are just trying to spin this to favor your argument
    PAC never refuse ost he refuse Floyd's cut off date. PAC has now agreed to all ost does this mean he's still juicing?? Marquez agreed to ost In the pass but now there's no ost involve does this mean he's clean?? See the double standard here.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmike2012 View Post
      Hopefully they both juice up for the fight, this fight is important to their career and legacy. I think this fight will be a FOTY candidate, could go either way, depending on who's gameplan, conditioning and chin hold up the best. The winner should fight Rios next.
      JMM had alot of success with the gameplan he used in the 3rd fight, while being less likely to get KO'd, this fight won't be a war like the first 2 fights were.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
        PAC never refuse ost he refuse Floyd's cut off date. PAC has now agreed to all ost does this mean he's still juicing?? Marquez agreed to ost In the pass but now there's no ost involve does this mean he's clean?? See the double standard here.
        Yep you are spin control. Think what u want and ill go by the facts instead of trying to split hairs

Comment

• I want both fighters to be juiced..to the max....Marquez might not now he's juicing...and pacquiao might not even care anymore.....but when it comes down to it....skills pay the bills.

Comment

• Marquez stops Manny, this is clear proof.

I want your points...put them up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
              But when Marquez agreed to ost he didn't look like this. Ur point??
              YOU FAIL
              Marquez agreed to take extra test when Pac team started to cry foul but as soon as JMM said but Pac has to take the same test as me or no deal Pac team shut their mouth real quick i wonder why

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                Yep you are spin control. Think what u want and ill go by the facts instead of trying to split hairs
                Spin? Just cause u got exposed like the rest lol. dddddouble standard!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Too bad that Manny is scared of needles and doesn't like to "take the test."
                  TBH they're are both probably on some ****. This fight is gonna be about who's got the best roids in them.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                    Marquez stops Manny, this is clear proof.

I want your points...put them up.
                    Your 7B that Pacquiao doesn't get stopped?

Comment

• Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                      YOU FAIL
                      Marquez agreed to take extra test when Pac team started to cry foul but as soon as JMM said but Pac has to take the same test as me or no deal Pac team shut their mouth real quick i wonder why
                      PAC has agreed to all ost demands. Try again.

Comment

Working...
                      X