No announcement yet.

NEW! VIDEO: Juan Manuel Marquez is Ripped/Muscular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
    So why accused the other guy then, he has never tested positive just like what u said about jmm. Talk about double standard.
    Originally posted by Evol View Post
    But how do know PAC has been cheatin for years?? He has never tested positive.
    no double standard i have said TEST THEM ALL but it is funny how jmm who alao has never tested positive is all of the sudden bring accused.

TEST THEM ALL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
      There s definitely something not right about Marquez since his last fight with Pacquiao but there is no evidence to suggest he was/is cheating.

The physique is great but JMM knows the power Pac brings and won't go in all guns blazing, I think this will go the same way as the last time unless Pac decides to step on the gas.
      I agree, and I've pointed that out. But using Heredia IS suspicious to me. But I'm not accusing JMM, maybe Heredia has cleaned up his act and/or JMM refuses to cheat.

I also agree that the fourth fight will look pretty much like the 3rd, maybe even better from Marquez' perspective if age hasn't caught up to him.
      Originally posted by Elotero View Post
      Manny has an equal amount of people who will help him any way they can. And you are no fool either. For the right price you can beat any of the tests, but only the top earners can afford that price.

When the top earners are also avoiding advanced testing should be the biggest red flag.

When they signed this fight and neither side made a peep about Advanced Testing, they knew what was up and you know whats up too.

The JMM camp isn't that gullible my friend and neither is Manny's.
      Please name the people in Pac's team that has the knowledge, experience and contacts Heredia does in terms of PEDs.

Generally I agree though, if you pay the "right" people you can probably feel pretty safe giving blood/urine while cheating.

I'm not saying I'm sure Pac is clean, and I'm not saying that JMM is cheating. There is probably not a single athlete who's at the pinnacle in a physical sport that I would guarantee is clean.

What I do say though is that I find it more likely that JMM is dodgy, considering the change between his appearance against Floyd at 142 and Manny at 146. Especially when that change came at age 38, after decades of training, with a S&C-coach with a... beyond tainted record.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        no double standard i have said TEST THEM ALL but it is funny how jmm who alao has never tested positive is all of the sudden bring accused.

TEST THEM ALL!
        But u didn't accuse jmm u said u can't since he has never tested positive before. So then why accuse PAC???

Comment

But u didn't accuse jmm u said u can't since he has never tested positive before. So then why accuse PAC???
          jmm didnt refuse tests for years and to me thats enough.

But hey maybe he is juicing but since pac doesnt take tests we eill never know.

Comment

She's a repugnant flowmo. She's only concerned when it's her idol's opponent. They'll never accept the fact that testing or not Maynever is scared of Pac. They're comparing apples and bananas. Whatever it takes to dickride. Hehe...

Comment

Exactly,that's what he is pointing out
              Pacquiao's fans say he is clean cos he never failed a test
              So when accusations are thrown at Marquez he is using the same defence

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                jmm didnt refuse tests for years and to me thats enough.

But hey maybe he is juicing but since pac doesnt take tests we eill never know.
                Maybe? But with PAC it's guilty lol. Doooouble standard!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                  She's a repugnant flowmo. She's only concerned when it's her idol's opponent. They'll never accept the fact that testing or not Maynever is scared of Pac. They're comparing apples and bananas. Whatever it takes to dickride. Hehe...
                  jmm v pac try to stay on topic. And to me PED testing is big in a combat sport if im in the ring but go on talking about floyd

Comment

Maybe? But with PAC it's guilty lol. Doooouble standard!!
                    jmm never refused to take tests as a matter of fact he said before 3 he would take anybtest they want. Pac refused. No double standard just fact

Comment

• Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
                      Exactly,that's what he is pointing out
                      Pacquiao's fans say he is clean cos he never failed a test
                      So when accusations are thrown at Marquez he is using the same defence
                      But he is accusing PAC with no positive result Then he Goes and say he cant accuse jmm because jmm never tested positive. See where this is going...

Comment

Working...
                      X