No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Form of Old Shines Through in Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
    Do we have some Ronnie huggers in the house? That's how you can tell a real fanboy of you-know-who. They even huggin Ronnie, LOL.
    funny gifs

Comment

After the fight, it'll be a slew of excuses about distractions and leg cramps.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
        Yep, and that's why Floyd is still silent about accepting 45-55 to fight Manny, but loud about staging a WWE Twitter Match against butt buddy 50 Cent. But according to the haters, it's still Bob's fault Floyd is not saying yes to a 45-55 split in favor of jail boy.

Manny figured performing less impressively isn't baiting Floyd to fight, so it's time to go back to the old retire-or-completely-destroy-all-opponents blueprint to drum up demand.
        or, just or, he could be waiting to see pac lose, and then offer him 25%, school him, and get paid a ton of money, and pac will accept it cause he is on a steady slope down, and if he loses, he'll have no place to negotiate. pac using floyds name to promote his fight is nothing new, so not sure where you're going with this, guess you're salty that pac needs to name drop floyd to hype his fight. lol its hilarious how the truth about pac is shining more and more with each fight he does not fight floyd. gets a fight with marquez "i'll take the lesser split and take the tests," no fights scheduled, "I need 50-50 and no tests, and a custom stadium that my promoter bob arum will build." open up your eyes you taint sniffer. manny pac is done. he is a puppet

Comment

He was definitely on the Jugos for those few years...His performance dropped like night and day - the "stuff" makes you peak out so hard you tend to burn out quick.

Comment

Whatever happened to Scott Gilfoid?

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              Whatever happened to Scott Gilfoid?
              Changed his name to Ronnie Nathanielsz

Comment

my boy Ronnie keeping the haters in check

stacks on stacks

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  or, just or, he could be waiting to see pac lose, and then offer him 25%, school him, and get paid a ton of money, and pac will accept it cause he is on a steady slope down, and if he loses, he'll have no place to negotiate. pac using floyds name to promote his fight is nothing new, so not sure where you're going with this, guess you're salty that pac needs to name drop floyd to hype his fight. lol its hilarious how the truth about pac is shining more and more with each fight he does not fight floyd. gets a fight with marquez "i'll take the lesser split and take the tests," no fights scheduled, "I need 50-50 and no tests, and a custom stadium that my promoter bob arum will build." open up your eyes you taint sniffer. manny pac is done. he is a puppet
                  Great post
                  Can't believe people are falling for what Pacquiao is doing!
                  He's very brave about fighting Floyd until they actually negotiate,then he finds his way out

Hopefully tho,he is in good shape for this fight and him and Marquez give us something good to watch

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
                    Butthurt Drama queen? your the one taking offense queer!
                    Taking offense to the poor excuse for Men on here who act like little b1tches you dumba$$ fuk.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
                      sounds like Broken record. every training camp it's the same gibberish! Manny's sparring Heavyweights.. Manny's bench pressing Roach and Ariza at the same time.. blah, blah, blah, blah blah.. oops.... sorry. lost it their for a minute.
                      Then don't listen to it Pu$$y. You sound like a damn flamer.

Comment

Working...
                      X