No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Form of Old Shines Through in Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
    there have been rumors pacquiao floored both his sparring partners at least twice, read it from a blog who's filming this fights' hbo 24 7. how about that, hope pacquiao keeps forms and doesn't peak too early

marquez dropped his sparring partner on film the other week.

clean right hand counterpunch. it's taped. it popped up on my facebook.

it still doesn't mean anything if it doesn't translate into a strong showing on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
      It must be so painful for some to read or hear something positive about Pacquiao. Its so pitiful that butthurts cant moved on knowing their own idols cannot compete on the achievements of PACman they resort to hate. What a shame they only have message boards to pour on their frustrations.

i love manny pacquiao, and i'm sick of this writer's bs.

he's not a journalist. you're supposed to be unbiased if you're a journalist.

this guy is a publicist.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i love manny pacquiao, and i'm sick of this writer's bs.

he's not a journalist. you're supposed to be unbiased if you're a journalist.

this guy is a publicist.
        if an article started with "fighter of the decade", stop reading already.. it is a buttlicking article from ronnie n..

Comment

ronnie is missing "HERO OF ASIA" though... its quite disappointing

Comment

Why is Ariza making these comments? He's a S&C coach not a Boxing trainer.
            I would much rather hear the feedback from Roach....more cred.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              The haters on here act like he's been destroyed his last 3 fights..he's shot because he underperformed but actually won his last 3 fights...(Yes he got jacked on one). Anyone who gets to the levels of some of these athletes goes through a lazy phase..mike tyson did too and paid for it..when you start literally walking through your opponents you start thinking why do all the extra work. Manny is just as vain as any other athlete and he thrives on the love the public showers him with and that waned a bit..I do think he's motivated not to beat JMM but to get back to that level of adoration the public had for him..plus he's got a ton of critics to silence..if he does end up destroying JMM this time around expect the PED rumors to surface again or the excuse that JMM is 40 to come up..when someone dismantles Pacquaio i'll accept that he's shot..until then i'm of the opinion he took his most recent fights lightly.
              Yep, and that's why Floyd is still silent about accepting 45-55 to fight Manny, but loud about staging a WWE Twitter Match against butt buddy 50 Cent. But according to the haters, it's still Bob's fault Floyd is not saying yes to a 45-55 split in favor of jail boy.

Manny figured performing less impressively isn't baiting Floyd to fight, so it's time to go back to the old retire-or-completely-destroy-all-opponents blueprint to drum up demand.

Comment

Originally posted by pbeer View Post
                True and what decade is he talking about..
                The latest full decade, bro.

Comment

looks like hes back on the juice again hes not knocked anyone out for about 3 years i dont like mayweather but he would school pacquiao more than he did cotto.

Comment

How do people still not understand this yet?

He's a Filipino based writer stationed in the Philippines and mostly caters to a Filipino boxing website known as Philboxing.com. So is it really a big surprise to you that most of his articles are related to Pacquiao or Donaire or other Filipino fighters? How dumb are you people?

Keep looking for reasons to hate, he's making his money.

"Fighter of the Decade"

Comment

Do we have some Ronnie huggers in the house? That's how you can tell a real fanboy of you-know-who. They even huggin Ronnie, LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X