Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno: My Hunger Will Overcome Abner Mares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Yeah, great points.

Moreno has faced a good, strong pressure fighter in Darchinyan but has Mares faced someone with the skills, defense and ring IQ of Moreno? Not yet.

And my favourite active fighter is Floyd Mayweather.

Yours is Froch? Or were you guessing mine was Froch?
    Nah, I guessed yours was Mayweather tbh. Froch is my fave active, behind Hagler in terms of any fighter ever. Always the Marvelous one. Halger's blue trunks shade Moreno's too.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
      Nah, I guessed yours was Mayweather tbh. Froch is my fave active, behind Hagler in terms of any fighter ever. Always the Marvelous one. Halger's blue trunks shade Moreno's too.
      Not a big fan of Froch but I have huge respect for him.

Man, I wish the fight was tommorow. If Moreno wins this fight, I think he could go on to be the best fighter in the world. That's how much potential I believe he has.

On TV here aswell on Boxnation which is great!

Comment

It's all about the foot work and if mares can match Moreno footwork then moreno is getting koed in 9rds

Comment

This is a bad fight for Mares.
          But then again Golden Boy is never afraid to put their fighters in tough fights.

Hope I'm wrong, but I see Moreno winning an ugly UD.

Comment

Mares vs Moreno thanks Showtime and GBP for putting this fight together. It's two of boxing young fighters going at it I can't wait for saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
              I don't give **** about you or the chumps from Mexico!
              LMAO That's exactly how I feel about all the BUMS and Bullsheit prospects from Puelto Lico

Comment

Working...
              X