Comments Thread For: Don King: They Want the Black Guy Out the White House

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Donking only cares about Donking.

Anyway, ***** is ahead so he's talking rot.
    ***** is going to win. romney is a good salesman and all, but I dont think he has made a policy or agenda on his own. he is a puppet. I mean, they are all puppets, but romney more than others

Comment

what does this have to do with BOXING??

Comment

Most expensive healthcare system in the world. Not everybody is covered. How tf did that happen in the most advanced country in the world? Why do Americans let this thing happen?

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          only on paper my friend. it does not work like that in real life, let alone America. but yea I hear what you're saying...
          In reality, the difference between the candidates won't be huge, no. And that pretty much goes for the entire western world. Parties/candidates gather in the middle, because that's how you win elections. And there are of course other forces with power too, besides the politicians... But still, like I said, it's a chance to make a difference, to some degree.

I believe that if more people actually gave a **** about politics, and took an interest in it, the influence could be greater.

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
            what does this have to do with BOXING??

well, Don King is known in BOXING, and its election day in america, so put two and two together, and you have your answer...

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
              In reality, the difference between the candidates won't be huge, no. And that pretty much goes for the entire western world. Parties/candidates gather in the middle, because that's how you win elections. And there are of course other forces with power too, besides the politicians... But still, like I said, it's a chance to make a difference, to some degree.

I believe that if more people actually gave a **** about politics, and took an interest in it, the influence could be greater.
              see, I think the more people that actually give a **** about politics, the worse off this country would be. politics is nothing more than cheating, lying, and backstabbing. I dono where you come from, but america only seems good to those that dont do their homework and research...
              (most of whom are americans, who coincidentally seem to be statistically the dumbest people on earth, per capita)

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                Most expensive healthcare system in the world. Not everybody is covered. How tf did that happen in the most advanced country in the world? Why do Americans let this thing happen?
                People only talk about coverage. How come no one talks about how a family Health insurance plan was 21 dollars a week in 99 now 13 years later it's $250 a week and up. How the **** did that happen?

Comment

Who is this "they" Don King speaks of? "They" want ***** out of office. "They" this and "they" that.

Does anyone know who "they" are??

Comment

Kind of remind me of when Winfrey kept using her show to promote *****, and kept saying that it had nothing to do with skin colour, when the fact that she kept saying that made it painfully obvious that it was

Anyway ***** will win, he seems okay to me and Romney seems like a bit of a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      Kind of remind me of when Winfrey kept using her show to promote *****, and kept saying that it had nothing to do with skin colour, when the fact that she kept saying that made it painfully obvious that it was

Anyway ***** will win, he seems okay to me and Romney seems like a bit of a joke
                      they're both somewhat of a joke, except ***** sounds sincere and caring when he speaks. Romney sounds like he is reading off a teleprompter and not quite sure what it is he is running for exactly...

Comment

Working...
                      X