No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Don King: They Want the Black Guy Out the White House

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
    and he's not even "black". He's mulato. Guess no one really notices his moms white side of the family.
    i think the 'no one' you are referring to is the United States government.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      This is so ******. People always got to make something about race just because.... Tired of this
      don't distress. Don King has been doing this for about 100 years already.

Comment

Don just wants to keep a white guy out of the White house!!11

It's 2012, ****ing embarrassing that so many people are still so ****ing obsessed with race. Vote for the candidate who you think will be best for America, not the candidate who's skin color is the closest to your own. Do vote though, it's important. Whoever you think deserves to be elected - vote.

I'll follow the election with great interest tonight, too bad I'm not a citizen and could be a part of it all. Long live America, the greatest country on earth!
        Last edited by Bring It On; 11-06-2012, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Don king is still alive?..Huh. He is so irrelevant I figured he was dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post

It's 2012, ****ing embarrassing that so many people are still so ****ing obsessed with race. Vote for the candidate who you think will be best for America, not the candidate who's skin color is the closest to your own. Do vote though, it's important. Whoever you think deserves to be elect - vote.

I'll follow the election with great interest tonight, too bad I'm not a citizen and could be a part of it all. Long live America, the greatest country on earth!

how so? curious to hear your opinion...

Comment

The sad part, people will base their vote on this

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post

It's 2012, ****ing embarrassing that so many people are still so ****ing obsessed with race. Vote for the candidate who you think will be best for America, not the candidate who's skin color is the closest to your own. Do vote though, it's important. Whoever you think deserves to be elected - vote.

Amen my American brother!!

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  The sad part, people will base their vote on this

i think thats a stretch to say

Comment

Their a election happening? oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      how so? curious to hear your opinion...
                      Me too. In this two party system we are left with a "pick your poison" scenario with *****, in my estimation, being the safer choice.

But is that accurate? IDK, I mean after four years of ***** I have had a significantly hard time getting a gig in the states. I guess I can work at a sandwich shop if I wanted too, but after years and years of school I/we deserve a good job. Too many college grads without work right now. Can Romney increase jobs/improve the economy? Who knows really.

All that said I probably wont vote for any of these guys because they are both full of ****.

Or I might vote independent at the last minute.

Comment

Working...
                      X