No announcement yet.

Rescoring Fights from the son of a judge: Vol 3. Andre Ward vs Carl Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    i do find it odd how u scored rounds 2, and 4 for froch, but gave ward all three of the final rounds.
    He's a troll look at his post history, he had Cotto beating Floyd by 3 points and Khan beating Peterson by 10 points even with the point deduction.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      He's a troll look at his post history, he had Cotto beating Floyd by 3 points and Khan beating Peterson by 10 points even with the point deduction.
      Thanks for the heads up, I was actually taking this guy seriously.

Comment

I didn't score the fight, but the idea that Ward need to win all of the championship rounds to win does not sound like the fight I watched. Froch winning after 9 rounds? I didn't see that at all.

Comment

This makes it sound like the fight of year, both men badly shaken, clinching to survive, i dont think so.

Comment

I admit you trolling is amusing. Good thing you aren't a real judge!! According to you, Khan beat Peterson by a hundred points, Cotto beat Floyd by cozy margin, and Ward was barely alive after survivng a super kamehameha from Froch!!!!LOL aT "Ward needed last few rounds", Ward only kicked Froch's arse a little worse than Dirrell did buddy

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
              Could you score Hamed/Barrera? I saw it when i was a kid but watched it again because people always said Hamed got "schooled"...i remember thinking the fight was alot closer than what people had labelled it.

It definitely was a lot closer than people make out. I bet half the people who talk about it, haven't even seen the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Lol, I never thought he was a troll like that?

He did make some respectable threads about collecting people's fight cards and posting them, which I thought was a cool idea.

But I'm probably the biggest Khan fan on the forum, and no way Khan beat Peterson by that much.

I thought Khan won 8 rounds to 4, or 114-111. I could see a 113-112 card for Khan, or a 115-110 card for Khan. Peterson won at least 3 rounds, but he definitely won no more than 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  He did make some respectable threads about collecting people's fight cards and posting them, which I thought was a cool idea.
                  Different person.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    Different person.
                    ahh, it is!

lol thanks for pointing that out, I just saw the fight score handle and didn't take a closer look.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                      The fight was closer than people on here make out it was not the utter domination that most will have you believe, however I don't agree with this score card I thought Froch was coming on strong and did most of his best work in the later rounds.
                      I haven't seen the fight fight in a while, but this is what I remember thinking

Ward pretty much owned the beginning, and started fading late... I'll need to watch it again... This is the only scorecard I'm willing to actually compare with the TS cuz I enjoyed the heck out of this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X