Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was Cotto able to beat Margarito in the rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
    calmate wey

nothing but the truth.

Comment

1. PAC fooled up his eye for life!
      2. Cottos new trainer!

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        those are the two near future are the top p4p in your avatar
        Yes, those two are the pride of Bay Area boxing and the future of the sport.

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        "PinoyNation" of course he'll mention the Pacquiao beating but not the Mosley beating followed by the 1 year and a half lay off/Pacquiao beating.
        Come on man, I put other options besides Manny. But answer me this, who is the one that destroyed Margarito's eye?

Comment

Because Margarito has had no soul since the Mosley fight. Darn that Sugar Shane!!

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
            Yes, those two are the pride of Bay Area boxing and the future of the sport.

Come on man, I put other options besides Manny. But answer me this, who is the one that destroyed Margarito's eye?
            margarito was shot, inactive and weight draineed when he fought pac.......and is a bum to begin with. the cotto and pac vs margarito win are about the same in terms of quality.

Comment

anybody who knows anything about boxing knows their were 3 main factors why margarito lost

- margarito was coming off 2 brutal beatings and suffered a career ending injury in one of his losses

- as factor of being brutally destroyed and old at age margarito had become terribly shot to ****, could't pull the trigger at all

- oh and cotto's scary ass made margarito wear bigass 10 oz heavy weight gloves just like the fight with mayweather

Comment

Honestly? It was likely a combination of Manny wrecking Margaritos eye, Cotto fighting a much smarter fight, and Margarito fighting without plaster. Nobody will ever convince me that he just started using plaster toward the end of his career against an ancient Mosley who he was favored heavily to beat. Common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Because Margarito has had no soul since the Mosley fight. Darn that Sugar Shane!!
                  One might say Sugar Shane gave him diabetes.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    because Pacquiao pretty much ended his career.

Cotto just had to show up

Pacquiao and the doctors won that fight no one else.

The trolls will claim its because "hurr no bricks with plaster,brass knuckles and snake venom, were on his gloves that night "
                    You said just what I was going to.

Comment

He didn't get to put these on ...

Comment

Working...
                      X