Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trout Feeling Very Confident as Cotto Fight Draws Closer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COTTO will win,he comes from a tremendous revenge for his SOUL and a great fight vs the most skilled boxer on the planet so TROUT has no chances especially without power,how can TROUT beat COTTO?He can't Knock him Out because his power and obviously he can't outboxe him....i don't see a way he can beat COTTO.

Comment

I expect no less from Trout. confidence is key when going into a fight. I'm sure his rival will be just as confident. Trout will try but fall short on Dec, 1

Comment

IT's a hard fight for both. On one side you have an experience GREAT Elite boxer but is very small and almost in his way out, On the other you have a young champ with very little experience and lack of competition but is very tall and strong and can box.

Who ever wins, credit will be given on my Part!!!

Comment

When he was a guest commentator for the Brooklyn card he kept saying "you have to beat the champion clearly". He doesn't realize that there's no way he can win a decision against Cotto at MSG.

Comment

I have a weird feeling about this fight kind of the way I felt before the trinidad vs Hopkins fight. I will be rooting for my guy Cotto though.

Comment

Trout's only chance is to take Cotto into the late rounds where Cotto tends to get tired.

Comment

I want to see a cotto-martinez show down after this at 154...it'll give cotto the best resume hands down for this era

Comment

Cotto will be fighting a true 154 pounder this fight,lets see what he has left. May the best man win

Comment

Really looking forward to this fight.

I think Cotto will win but it won't be easy.

Comment

Working...
                    X